Author Topic: The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker  (Read 791 times)

BL7

Re:The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2002, 02:30:20 AM »
Metroid Prime is dope but Ridley is beginning to really piss me off. Still haven't beat his punk ass. As for Zelda, I've never gotten too far in any of 'em, however, I do enjoy watching my brother play OOT.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2002, 02:55:53 AM »
THIS IS MY MOST ANTICIPATED GAME OF NEXT YEAR... AND IF YOU RESERVE IT, YOU GET OCARINA OF TIME FOR THE GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ENOUGH TO BUY THIS BITCH...

-Big BpG

I read about this but Im confused...

Do you get it as soon as you pre-order it? Like you hand them the $$$ they hand you a disk? And do you know if they fooled with the graphics at all?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2002, 10:48:48 AM »
Nah, you preorder (which doesn't cost any extra, you just put like 5 down or something), and when it comes in, it'll be bundled with a second disc with the game on it.  It's actually got 2 extra games.  The first is the ocarina of time, it'll be EXACTLY like the N64 one, except the N64 one had a grapic display of the controller in the top right, it'll be a graphic display of the new controller instead.  

The second game on the disc is a game only released in japan, Legend of Zelda: DD... it was released for their CD Rom they brought out over there for the N64 that never got big.  It's a slightly different version of ocarina of time.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2002, 03:20:22 PM »
i like zelda on super nintendo lol never played ne other zelda cuz i dont got ne more systmes lol but zelda on super nintendos tite

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2002, 06:19:01 PM »
^^ That's the best one, in my opinion.  I've bought every single one of them, and the supernintendo one was the most fun.  Peace~

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2002, 08:15:38 AM »
the zelda for the snes was the best ever..they rereleased it on GBA...thinking about getting that..