Author Topic: Week 15 Power Rankings  (Read 214 times)

Lunatic

Week 15 Power Rankings
« on: December 13, 2010, 09:11:52 PM »
1. Patriots
2. Falcons
3. Steelers
4. Saints
5. Eagles
6. Bears
7. Ravens
8. Jets
9. Chiefs
10. Giants
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

Week 15 Power Rankings (fuck you luna)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »
Patriots
Falcons
Steelers
Ravens
Eagles
Saints
Giants
Chargers
Jaguars
Jets

worst team: titans :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

Re: Week 15 Power Rankings (fuck you luna)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:28:30 PM »
lol fuck you we ain't the worst team just close to it  :P

1. Patriots
2. Falcons
3. Steelers
4. Saints
5. Eagles
6. Bears
7. Ravens
8. Jets
9. Chiefs
10. Giants
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Week 15 Power Rankings (fuck you luna)
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »
lol@ Chargers #8
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Week 15 Power Rankings
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 11:09:30 AM »
i feel like all the teams are close, that giants eagles game will be nuts, unfortunately i think we maay loose :/ , if we win, damn, we winning out and putting ourselves in sick playoff position, really hope NO beats atlanta this week,

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Week 15 Power Rankings
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
i feel like all the teams are close, that giants eagles game will be nuts, unfortunately i think we maay loose :/ , if we win, damn, we winning out and putting ourselves in sick playoff position, really hope NO beats atlanta this week,

Saints play next week against the Falcons in Atlanta on Monday Night. Falcons have to go to Seattle this week, which is never easy. Saints have to go into Baltimore. Sounds crazy but I think the Saints might lose out the season, and 10-6 might not get them in. If the Saints drop the next 2 and the Bucs win the next two, it'll be a battle in New Orleans that final week.

This is my favourite season to watch in years. There are so many teams with a shot right now, Both West division can fall into 3 or even 4 teams (even the Cards can mathematically win the NFC West). The NFC East winner is gong to be a war. The AFC East winner isn't set in stone quite yet. Both Norths are going to be dead heats. And the AFC South is coming right down to the end.

Both to mention that my Bills can fuck up a lot teams to close out the season. They can take out Miami next week, piss off the Pats the week after, and piss off the Pats again by losing to the Jets, if the Jets win the next two and NE loses to GB.

Mu ultimate scenario is the Jets win out, and the Pats lose out and get the Wildcard, then lose at Indy, who won out, in the playoffs. Jets and Steelers have the bye with the Ravens being the other WC team. And KC wins out too and hosts Baltimore. From here the Ravens win at KC, and then beat the Steelers while the Colts beat the Jets. Then Indy hosts and beats Baltimore, and beats the whoever in the SB.

For the record I don't predict any of this happening. I'd just like to see it. But if the Colts win out and the Pats lose out, can anyone justify an 11-5 Brady more deserving of a 10-6 Manning for MVP? I don't think either should get it this year, but I think Brady might.