Author Topic: (VIDEO) La Fouine feat. The Game - Caillra For Life  (Read 523 times)

Scrappy Doo

Re: (VIDEO) La Fouine feat. The Game - Caillra For Life
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 06:43:52 AM »
I'm French but I don't really dig La Fouine. He has good songs out, you can tell he's a good dude and he is actually talented but I'm not feeling modern French rap. That being said, props for the connection and the song is actually pretty decent. LMAO @ Game's attempt to rap in French, i appreciate the effort though, lol.

Anyhow if you're looking for bangin' US/FR rap collaborations (even though I doubt most of you give a shit lol) you should check the following songs out :

I AM - La Saga (feat. Sunz Of Man)
I AM - Noble Art (feat. Red & Meth)
OG Daddy V - When You Come To France (feat. Taro OG)
Doc Gyneco - Solitaire (feat. Daz)
Ol Kainry - De Park Hill à 91 Pise (feat. Raekwon)
Giz'O - Retour aux sources (feat. Kurupt, Nipsey Hussle & Snoop)
K-Mel - Reflexions (feat. Nate Dogg)
Papillon - Destination Ailleurs (feat. Bizzy Bone)
Papillon - Questions Difficiles (feat. Big Sloane & Layzie)
Papillon - Crazy (feat. MC Eiht)
Gizo & Seno - Gangsta Prayer (feat. Prode'je, DJ AK & Kayse)

listen to each one of these songs, it should give you an outlook on how french rappers and beatmakers get down (all these songs are french-produced too, I believe). I suggest you guys cop that DJ AK - Sound of Tha Tube album. He's a French producer/talkbox player and his album features a good deal of the Westcoast OG's like Spice 1, Daz or Big Prode'je...

I dont understand a word French but Aelpeacha is the shit  !!

Mista Rosa

Re: (VIDEO) La Fouine feat. The Game - Caillra For Life
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 07:00:13 AM »
I'm French but I don't really dig La Fouine. He has good songs out, you can tell he's a good dude and he is actually talented but I'm not feeling modern French rap. That being said, props for the connection and the song is actually pretty decent. LMAO @ Game's attempt to rap in French, i appreciate the effort though, lol.

Anyhow if you're looking for bangin' US/FR rap collaborations (even though I doubt most of you give a shit lol) you should check the following songs out :

I AM - La Saga (feat. Sunz Of Man)
I AM - Noble Art (feat. Red & Meth)
OG Daddy V - When You Come To France (feat. Taro OG)
Doc Gyneco - Solitaire (feat. Daz)
Ol Kainry - De Park Hill à 91 Pise (feat. Raekwon)
Giz'O - Retour aux sources (feat. Kurupt, Nipsey Hussle & Snoop)
K-Mel - Reflexions (feat. Nate Dogg)
Papillon - Destination Ailleurs (feat. Bizzy Bone)
Papillon - Questions Difficiles (feat. Big Sloane & Layzie)
Papillon - Crazy (feat. MC Eiht)
Gizo & Seno - Gangsta Prayer (feat. Prode'je, DJ AK & Kayse)

listen to each one of these songs, it should give you an outlook on how french rappers and beatmakers get down (all these songs are french-produced too, I believe). I suggest you guys cop that DJ AK - Sound of Tha Tube album. He's a French producer/talkbox player and his album features a good deal of the Westcoast OG's like Spice 1, Daz or Big Prode'je...

I dont understand a word French but Aelpeacha is the shit  !!

Yeah Alpeacha can do some dope g-funk, gotta recognize this.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."