Author Topic: Derrick Rose - Youngest MVP ever.  (Read 816 times)

teecee

Re: Derrick Rose - Youngest MVP ever.
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 04:20:45 PM »
So now Kobe got a D-League team?  Shiiittt.  Lakers have the most talented team by far they just playing like shit.  In this round, Kobe shit the bed at the end of game 1, and then, after a great start, went 3-12 the rest of the way.  He is not without fault but he isn't hr main problem. NStill, his play isn't transcendent, it's not GOAT level at all right now

Sounds like certain lakers fans are throwing in the towel; I find this shocking considering consistency has never been there strong suit.  These guys always fuck around, but seem to get it together just enough to win. It's not like they've played great ball the last two chips but they found a way

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 08:02:50 PM »
This team is EASILY more talented than the three-peat team.

I don't understand how them playing bad means their bad players. This child acts like everybody has to be on every night.

Fag is just making excuses for Kobe. Lame.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 11:21:39 PM »
So now Kobe got a D-League team?  Shiiittt.  Lakers have the most talented team by far they just playing like shit.  In this round, Kobe shit the bed at the end of game 1, and then, after a great start, went 3-12 the rest of the way.  He is not without fault but he isn't hr main problem. NStill, his play isn't transcendent, it's not GOAT level at all right now

Sounds like certain lakers fans are throwing in the towel; I find this shocking considering consistency has never been there strong suit.  These guys always fuck around, but seem to get it together just enough to win. It's not like they've played great ball the last two chips but they found a way

no, u got me wrong...lakers have a very good team. the best in the league....but they're CURRENTLY playing like a d-league team? u n d e r s t a n d yet?

kobe has been playing his role, so has bynum and fisher....EVERYONE ELSE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF SINK. if u've watched the games, u would see it too. i dunno if u watched em, but based on ur replies, it really doesn't seem like it.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 11:22:37 PM »
This team is EASILY more talented than the three-peat team.

if anyone co-signs this, i will send you 100 bux via paypal

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:49 PM »
Kobe & Shaq could be a more dominate force. But matching players up by position, it's not even an argument lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 11:35:36 PM »
Kobe & Shaq could be a more dominate force. But matching players up by position, it's not even an argument lmao.

harper > fisher
kobe = kobe
rice > artest
ac green < pau
shaq > bynum

bench:
fisher > blake
horry < odom
fox > barnes
shaw > shannon
salley > joe smith

so the only advantage in todays squad is odom and pau, compared to an advantage for the original threepeat team in EVERY OTHER POSITION.......now please explain why ur so retarded?