Author Topic: A diss to show ya'll i do got skillz...  (Read 447 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A diss to show ya'll i do got skillz...
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2002, 08:15:56 PM »
lol@xeoro kid shut that shit up... if ya'll were half ill u would realize it means i got all pussy emceez covered....but i guess ur thought patterns are to narrow..

W/e you say biter...

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2002, 09:17:42 PM »
lol@clueless who r u anyway?
one man one mission

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2002, 09:47:12 PM »
lol@clueless who r u anyway?

Clueless...all I gotta say is "Once a biter, ALWAYS a biter"...

Who am I?  I'm Xearo AKA Harmany...been at this board for about 10 monthes or so...

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2002, 09:48:00 PM »
How are we supposed to know that YOU wrote this?

You coulda simply found a battle from another site, copied a verse, and pasted...

Wheres the link to your post from this other board?

PS: I've heard a lot of Vets from this board mention you time and time again...but it's usually in a negative way...

Gee...I wonder why....
« Last Edit: December 29, 2002, 09:57:30 PM by Xear0 »

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2002, 11:06:36 PM »
ok i bit this.. lmao kid i still dunno who u r.. u musta been one of them weak newbies that all of a sudden got an attitude and thinken they ill.. wow the vets talk about me in a bad way? lmao ok they spoke bad of me before i bit to thats really no surprise.. lol ur a joke kid.. i asked around and heard ur nothen special.. aight so take my dick out ya mouth

one man one mission

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2002, 11:19:43 PM »
aigth xeoro since u think this is bitten let me breakit down for u aight line by line..

Introduction to the Restaurant (situation)

Kon i have won-twice, his father musta been shooten blanks between his mums-thighs...
Coz u cant cum-nice, now hes a test tube baby which is why by me hes been SONNED-TWICE...

basically i beat him twice therefore the sonned-twice punchline

The Nights Entertainment... a rap diss by a young artist AutoMatik1

Now u run-from-the-1, coz 'Auto Owned' u in battle twice its really true ur a 'Son-Of-A-Gun'...
i got the '1' part coz my alias is AutoMatik '1' automatik is a gun obviously i owned him so 'son of a gun'... learn wordplay hoe-mo

I 'fuel'-the-feuds, this kid 'got gassed' coz ill admitt hes da illest in his whore newbie-crew...
U lack original-disses, u had to make a crew called Rap Villainz' so now u can really be criminal-bitches...

this kid is gassed up and hes in the worst newbie crew like life phormz was lmao.. i got sources on u kid... and his crew is rap villanz therefore u get criminal bitches...

Ur crew r bitches-who-r-lacken, tryen to 'school Auto'? when u dnt even know da 'principles-of-rappen'...
Now ur even 'marked'-as-a-bitch, u a 'young gun'? u couldnt 'out draw Auto' if u played the part-of-the-kid...
- he got beaten by an emcee called 'the kid' also automatik is a gun out'draw' punch refers to billy da kid and the first part is jst a general diss

Ur eyes darkened-from-hits, Konkutta say whateva but jst remember u started-this-shit...
Kons writing-sucks, u jst 'talk shit a lot' even if u 'let ya lyrics do the talken' i still doubt ud be tight-enough...
this kid is the biggest shit talker but cant spit..so there ya go

Admitt defeat-yo-u-wild, thinken u beat me? callen every1 a WOOZEY WAH coz u were beat-as-a-child...
- he uses this annoyen catch phrase woozey wah its fkn annoying

And Finally... THE SERVING

Kon ur really-all-jst-hype, u like getten no respect? we dnt hate u as a person jst ya ability-on-the-site...
- kid claims hes most hated on da site so i flipped it and said hes not hated coz hes a itch but coz hes wack

This whores-bout-dead, ur so wack u sucked up Multi's ass n still he laughed in ya battle call-out-thread...
- sucked up this ill vet Multi sayen he loves his style this and that then called him out for a battle and multi laughed in the thread.. harsh

U smacken-a-vet-son? oh hell naw u jst call em out wit catch phrases coz u lacken-attention...
I know this cat-is-hurten, after every1 says this is tight he'll go bak to the lobby n ask any1 likes him as-a-person...
- first line refering to the catch phrases again and the second line he made a thread a poll asken what every1 thought of him....

u shoulda broken down the references of AutoMatik1's to guns in punches and shit... maybe u dnt recognise word-play it might b to hard for u...
one man one mission

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2002, 05:41:30 AM »
Wow...I'm impressed...you just moved from idiot to clinical RETARD

Did I ask for a break down?  NO...wow...congrats Maxi, you can actually understand a rhyme...

What I asked for is THE LINK TO THE PAGE...

Can you manage that?

PS: Weak newbie?  I would love to battle you...but you would probably bite against me...so maybe another time...

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2002, 08:11:51 PM »
ur a newbie ur not even tight on this site lmao
one man one mission

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2002, 08:46:15 PM »
Hmm...is Maxi avoiding something?  I said to post the link...and yet...he still does not, and only comes back with trash-talk...

Post up the LINK TO THE EXACT PAGE where it came from...I wanna see it...

Stop avoiding me, AND DO IT

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2002, 08:47:06 PM »
And don't even go talkin about TIGHT shit...

AT LEAST I WRITE MY OWN SHIT...FUCKIN DUMB BITER...

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2002, 10:27:48 PM »
ur a newbie ur not even tight on this site lmao

I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2003, 04:55:42 PM »
Oh MAXI???

Where the hell is that link?

I'm still waiting on it...

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2003, 05:50:56 PM »
i aint stupid kid get at me on aim... coz ive had several vetz from this site holla at ppl i speak to on aim asken them if where i post so they can go expose me i have neva bitten on this site.. and its gna stay that way.. u holla at me on aim and i will give u many links man... but not here.. my aim is AutoMatikOnEz if u really wanna see it holla

~1~

peace

~1~
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 07:04:19 PM by -MaXi-PaDz- »
one man one mission