Author Topic: time travelers wanted  (Read 371 times)

Matty

time travelers wanted
« on: December 21, 2010, 07:26:05 AM »

Sikotic™

Re: time travelers wanted
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »
How come to PO Box number is censored? I am interested in his offer and have no means to contact him now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

G-Funk

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »
pretty old as fuck.
people actually called the dude one time but he hung up real quick..

Matty

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 09:12:37 PM »
pretty old as fuck.
people actually called the dude one time but he hung up real quick..

really damn. i'd be down to go, dude looks like a hardcore time traveler :bandit:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »
im in

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 11:33:18 AM »
Of course she is waiting for you to make a move... and as the past has shown you will be unappreciated, she has problems... I was talking to a woman and she admitted "I want you but I have problems"... and so I can wait for a woman that at least showed me positive and appreciation for what I did...you have a woman with problems... I think you love her more than those problems and maybe overall they outweigh the negatives...at any rate you are in a marriage that you want and it is worth fighting for

cool story bro

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
I've always thought about moving out of New Jersey.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 02:41:25 PM »
You want to travel back in time go watch the Back to the Future movies back to back and see if that helps! Where the fuck do they come up with ths shit?

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 06:31:02 PM »
I'd go back in time to hook up with one of the average girls from my high school who I see on facebook now looking like models.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
i'd go back to December 28th, 1988 in a heart beat if i knew what i know now then.  don't even remind of it  :P

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »
Id go back in time and get me some dinosaur skinned shoes!  :pimp:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 02:41:40 AM »
and possibly fuck a cave bitch? that would be wild

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 11:58:50 AM »
and possibly fuck a cave bitch? that would be wild
As long as you don't break your wooden underware! lol I would introduce cavemen to Kush and get them blown out their fucken minds!  8)

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »
I'd go back in time to hook up with one of the average girls from my high school who I see on facebook now looking like models.
I feel you! Thats why you fuck as many bitches while you can and if one or two got away trust me they all come back! I fucked 2 bad bitches I use to go to jr high with and back then they were jocked by all kinds of fools but I never fucked with them. now years and years later we all grown they found me online we met and fucked! They were some of the slutest bitches I fucked! One was married and they both had big titties love to suck dick and swallow! They too said they wanted me back then but its all good cause I still got to hit it!! lol  :banana_dss:

Matty

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
I feel you! Thats why you fuck as many bitches while you can and if one or two got away trust me they all come back! I fucked 2 bad bitches I use to go to jr high with and back then they were jocked by all kinds of fools but I never fucked with them. now years and years later we all grown they found me online we met and fucked! They were some of the slutest bitches I fucked! One was married and they both had big titties love to suck dick and swallow! They too said they wanted me back then but its all good cause I still got to hit it!! lol  :banana_dss:

i lol'd. cool story bro, for real 8)