Author Topic: R.I.P. Magnolia Shorty  (Read 146 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

R.I.P. Magnolia Shorty
« on: December 22, 2010, 05:49:48 AM »
http://www.dailynews.com/ci_16911802?source=most_viewed
Associated Press
Posted: 12/21/2010 12:23:51 PM PST
Updated: 12/21/2010 12:25:23 PM PST

Rapper Magnolia Shorty, also known as Renetta Lowe, died Monday, Dec. 20, 2010, along with Jerome Hampton in a barrage of gunfire from what police described as several armed perpetrators driving by.
NEW ORLEANS -- Renetta Lowe, the New Orleans rapper known as "Magnolia Shorty," was one of two people gunned down while sitting inside a car, during what police describe as a drive-by shooting.

Police say Lowe and Jerome Hampton were killed Monday afternoon in a barrage of gunfire by several suspects driving by. According to Tuesday's Times-Picayune, the 28-year-old Lowe and 25-year-old Hampton were found inside a car suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

Lowe signed in the early 1990s with Cash Money Records. She released her first record on the label in 1995. Most recently, she had a pair of local club hits with last year's "Smoking Gun," a remix of the Jadakiss song, and this year's "My Boy," a collaboration with Kourtney Heart.

Never heard of her, but its still a shame.  And just when it seems like N.O. wasn't as violent as it was in the past.  Cause I haven't heard a peep from the N.O. in a long time when it came to constant murder.  
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 05:58:43 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.I.P. Magnolia Shorty
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 05:11:58 AM »
all hip hop says she got hit up 25 times..DAMN!what she do to get fucked off like this.

doggfather

Re: R.I.P. Magnolia Shorty
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 07:23:32 AM »
rip
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ