Author Topic: 319 consecutive passes..  (Read 290 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: 319 consecutive passes..
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 09:22:36 PM »
More hardware for the trophy room.

You mean the room he uses for the son he doesn't take care of? Might as well use it for something.

Eh, the kid woulda just ate off him for the rest of his life. Bragged around that the greatest person on Earth was his father.

Tom made the best move. Well, the second best move. Abortion first, always.

I hope Matt Cassel marries Bridget Monyhan, and little Jet Cassel one day makes the NFL and thanks his "real Father" for helping him make it to the league, and his coach Manning for helping him overcome his natural inabilities.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 10:33:19 PM »
More hardware for the trophy room.

You mean the room he uses for the son he doesn't take care of? Might as well use it for something.

Your hatred for this guy you dont know isnt healthy man lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »
Tom Brady said in a press conference that the "MVP" award is silly in a game that's such a team sport; basically just a QB award because there are so many great players that don't get the recognition. Then went on to say Vick & Peyton are highly deserving because they are more important to their team. Wrapping it up by saying, it's nice, but I'd rather have a ring.

YOU COULD NOT DESIGN A BETTER HUMAN BEING!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 12:36:23 AM »

You need to quit lol You gonna make Shallow's head explode
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 05:22:19 AM »
damn i never realized who Bridget Moynahan was, like movie wise. (im terrible with names im only good with faces)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 08:45:54 AM »
Tom Brady said in a press conference that the "MVP" award is silly in a game that's such a team sport; basically just a QB award because there are so many great players that don't get the recognition. Then went on to say Vick & Peyton are highly deserving because they are more important to their team. Wrapping it up by saying, it's nice, but I'd rather have a ring.

Until he admits he'd be 3-13, with more INTs than yards, on the Colts, I won't give him any credit.