Author Topic: Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA  (Read 559 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 02:58:36 PM »
the whole "lebrons team is bad" excuse cant be used anymore, the heat are doing worse than the cavs did last year and his "cast" is beyond efficient. He just sucks dick and even with the refs help he can't win shit. Imagine Pierce or Melo were getting to the line 20 times in one game. It's impossible to even argue he's the best.

I don't see that excuse being used. They got off to a shaky start & since have been easily one of the best teams in the league besides the Celtics.

He's the best player in the league. Kobe has a better jumper, that's about it & in the game vs. the Lakers he shot better than him & was WET from three.

Sounds like you're angry.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 04:25:31 AM »
The PG position  is fuckin stacked in the NBA ... you have like 10 PG who are All Star caliber...   you can't clearly tell which one is the best ...

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
the whole "lebrons team is bad" excuse cant be used anymore, the heat are doing worse than the cavs did last year and his "cast" is beyond efficient. He just sucks dick and even with the refs help he can't win shit. Imagine Pierce or Melo were getting to the line 20 times in one game. It's impossible to even argue he's the best.

I don't see that excuse being used. They got off to a shaky start & since have been easily one of the best teams in the league besides the Celtics.

He's the best player in the league. Kobe has a better jumper, that's about it & in the game vs. the Lakers he shot better than him & was WET from three.

They both have 2 different roles you idiot, and Kobe plays his roll better than Lebron will ever play his

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »

They both have 2 different roles you idiot, and Kobe plays his roll better than Lebron will ever play his

At this point, they have the same role & LeBron is much better.

They both average roughly 25 points a game & have massive amounts of help around them. Kobe in the form of a full team with depth & LeBron with two allstars & players that ride the bench on almost every other team. With that LeBron still averages more assists.

LeBron > Kobe > Wade >>> Melo.

teecee

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »

They both average roughly 25 points a game & have massive amounts of help around them. Kobe in the form of a full team with depth & LeBron with two allstars & players that ride the bench on almost every other team. With that LeBron still averages more assists.

This Carlton Banks guy is on some funny shit with this Rondo top 5 shit.   He's a GREAT player, but he can't even shoot.  Not even top 10 right now.  HOWEVER, once he get a shot, he'll be top 5.  It will be interesting to see him without the big three though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 07:12:36 PM »
Well, being a much better playmaker than Nate doesn't make him a great player automatically. Nate just sucks

LOL when Nate is in the zone he's pretty damn good, I don't know what you've been watching
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 10:02:13 PM »
Are you guys forgetting about my man Stoudamire? He's been beastin' out there in NY!

And don't forget boy wonder durant!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 01:07:28 AM »
Well, being a much better playmaker than Nate doesn't make him a great player automatically. Nate just sucks

LOL when Nate is in the zone he's pretty damn good, I don't know what you've been watching

He's an undersized shooting guard, not a real PG
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

theremedy360

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »
Durant can eat a dick. But yeah, I agree, Nate is an undersized SG, not suited for the point.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »
Durant can eat a dick. But yeah, I agree, Nate is an undersized SG, not suited for the point.

lol still mad?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »

Lebron is a fucking point forward, Kobe is a scoring guard, how do you get the same role out of that? Thats why Lebron averages more assists. How did you render that Wade is better than Melo? This is a fucking joke.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 09:42:21 PM »
Wait, you're trying to argue that Kobe is better than LeBron, but then say LeBron can play almost ever position on the court? How is that logical?

& Wade is as good a scorer, a better defender, better with the ball in his hand & a better go to guy at the end of games.

Melo is a great scorer, but that's about where his game ends.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »

im not even a kobe fan but you cant deny how good he is. heres my top 5 players

KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WADE>>>MELO>>>>>>>>LEBRON>DURANT

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 02:07:00 AM »
kobe's on a decline... you can of course say he was better in his prime... but better now? that's just a joke... kobe would be wade's bitch if he was on the heat instead of lebron
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 03:19:25 AM »
still better then lebron, even tho he is on a decline, lebron is very much over rated,