Author Topic: Sam Sneed new interview  (Read 1591 times)

doggfather

Re: Sam Sneed new interview
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 08:39:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 09:51:56 AM »
Thanks. I gotta say that Sneed should've released an album with 2 CD's. First one with the old DR songs and the other CD with all new material.

Good read.  It's funny seeing Sneed say Dre didn't want to work with him.  I remember when Dre left Deathrow and he did an interview with the Source, and the writer said Sneed was gonna be on Dre's first Aftermath record if he could get out of his contract with Deathrow.  I guess Dre didn't wanna get his ass whooped by Pac too.
dre sued death row a few times, he's not scared.

Oh, so that's why Dre got a restraining order against Suge Knight.
where did you get that from?

anyway true or not, he wasn't scared of suing death row

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 09:58:55 AM »
I don't like what I read about his album...too bad

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
Thanks. I gotta say that Sneed should've released an album with 2 CD's. First one with the old DR songs and the other CD with all new material.

Good read.  It's funny seeing Sneed say Dre didn't want to work with him.  I remember when Dre left Deathrow and he did an interview with the Source, and the writer said Sneed was gonna be on Dre's first Aftermath record if he could get out of his contract with Deathrow.  I guess Dre didn't wanna get his ass whooped by Pac too.

I believed Suge said this in an interview with Howard Stern
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »

i see.

well suge has also said that dre is gay & that he wanted to be white.. ::)

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »

i see.

well suge has also said that dre is gay & that he wanted to be white.. ::)

hahaha yeah you're right. But his interviews are always full of entertainment, ain't no denying t in that  ;)
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

West-West Y'All

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 04:39:22 PM »
Once again it's the man with the not so great master plan, his name is Sam and i think y'all better recognize ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 07:12:44 PM »
it shows that dr. dre doesn't give a care about his people........he fucked up Sneed's standing with deathrow and didn't have is back .......

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 09:59:55 PM »
Bruce Williams wrote in his book that both he and Dre warned Sam stay clear of Death Row and not take that meeting because they knew from being on the set that the Row camp was going to be pissed about the video and likely take it out on Sneed.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 12:15:22 AM »
Bruce Williams wrote in his book that both he and Dre warned Sam stay clear of Death Row and not take that meeting because they knew from being on the set that the Row camp was going to be pissed about the video and likely take it out on Sneed.
yeah i read that too.

hence i said i thought it was odd that sam said that dre told him everything's cool.
that's bullshit, dre was working at home.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
it shows that dr. dre doesn't give a care about his people........he fucked up Sneed's standing with deathrow and didn't have is back .......

wanna add my quote on that sentence, im feeling that's true..