Author Topic: 2PAC Christmas Leaks  (Read 1873 times)

IgnantMC

Re: 2PAC Christmas Leaks
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 04:42:55 PM »

You stay putting ugly ass strip hoes in your sig. Must be some teenage Euro wigger fucker right?  Bet if you could choose between this HIV ridden Asian lobster or Kurupt's asshole it wouldn't be a hard decision.
[/quote]

i doubt Asa Akira has HIV or else she wouldnt be getting work.... & thats beyond the point of this thread, which is "2PAC"... & before you go bashing me as "euro white trash" (which i find offensive & ignorant as i have UK homies) im from/in South Cali & was bumpin' the chronic when it dropped. please stop hating on folks you dont know on, of all places, the internet & behind a computer screen. ;) 8)
[/quote]
Would you mind uplifting your hip hop resume in PDF format?  Thanks in advance.

Oh and fuck your face you Euro wannabe.

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »
exactly, u proved my point....

hip-hop resume? ur shit talk doesnt deserve a pdf but if u must know....

heavy hip hop head since '92 but i bumped casually be4 then.... Skee-Lo went to my school. met method & redman on two separate occasions including this past summer, john cena, krayzie bone, r-real, fredwreck & im hella cool w/ Damien Taylor (produced for g-unit & others), KB from the mil, speech impediments (oc/vegas), moka only (canada), domingo & 5th seal aka daneja (NY), slapbak, Kurt Kobane & more. i was at the Warlord "Boss" video shoot when it was still DRR (invited by warlord & C-Los) yes, Cashis is OC legit & ive holla'd at Mash w/ collabos. what have u done? Euro wannabe? bitch ima "global where-i-be"

there, happy? you may shut the fuck up now, but i doubt you will.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:12:20 PM by 1st2Bomb »

IgnantMC

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2010, 05:14:36 PM »

heavy hip hop head since '92 but i bumped casually be4 then.... Skee-Lo went to my school. met method & redman on two separate occasions including this past summer, john cena, krayzie bone, r-real, fredwreck & im hella cool w/ Damien Taylor (produced for g-unit & others), KB from the mil, speech impediments (oc/vegas), moka only (canada), domingo & 5th seal aka daneja (NY), slapbak, Kurt Kobane & more. i was at the Warlord "Boss" video shoot when it was still DRR (invited by warlord & C-Los) yes, Cashis is OC legit & i holla at Mash. what have u done? Euro wannabe? bitch ima "global where-i-be"

Ohhhhhhhh right I forgot that Twitter makes you BFF with your heroes.

Your resume is not in standard format. You left of education because you have none I presume?  In that case eat ass please.

Fuck your face on the Warlord (lol) video shoot and fuck it here today and tomorrow.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010, 05:18:23 PM »
^^ lol now thats funny, good shit
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 05:52:07 PM »

heavy hip hop head since '92 but i bumped casually be4 then.... Skee-Lo went to my school. met method & redman on two separate occasions including this past summer, john cena, krayzie bone, r-real, fredwreck & im hella cool w/ Damien Taylor (produced for g-unit & others), KB from the mil, speech impediments (oc/vegas), moka only (canada), domingo & 5th seal aka daneja (NY), slapbak, Kurt Kobane & more. i was at the Warlord "Boss" video shoot when it was still DRR (invited by warlord & C-Los) yes, Cashis is OC legit & i holla at Mash. what have u done? Euro wannabe? bitch ima "global where-i-be"

Ohhhhhhhh right I forgot that Twitter makes you BFF with your heroes.

Your resume is not in standard format. You left of education because you have none I presume?  In that case eat ass please.

Fuck your face on the Warlord (lol) video shoot and fuck it here today and tomorrow.

This guy is still working on his virginity.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 05:57:23 PM »
w/ the exception of the "Dont u trust me" master reel, im surprised the other recent leaks (as of this posting) wernt up'd yet ?! keep in mind these are NOT my links, obviously, im just sharing what i found. in the same area ive also found numours leaks not posted here, including "Ride for me" [
Dont Be afraid or too proud to say where they came from and give credit where credits do!

Notorious-Makaveli.com
Wihout them, none of these leaks is possible

REAL FUCKIN TALK!  notorious-makaveli.com is running things right now, definitely check their site!  they are the ones that keep giving us new Pac for free!  thank them!

BANE

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
yea buddy, i dont have twitter nor myspace, GENIUS, & i keep my facebook strictly to folks i know, not the fake friends your shit is probably littered w/... you've gone internet bangin' again w/ diarrhea of the mouth & ur shit sticks. the fact that you insist on putting ppl down you dont know proves ur intelligence. i merely hooked u up w/ shit u obviously didnt have before & all u can do is spread hate. u asked me a question i answered it, if the truth put u in your place to the point u have nothing intelligent to say but weak ass disses is not my problem. I asked you in return what have you done & all you can say in reply is "fuck my face" ::) your beneath me kid.

& FYI: my only hero is Jesus Christ.. some ppl cant get it done, so they hate on those that do. im out folks, enjoy the downloads!  8)

@AMILLITANT: nice Jayo pic. I used to kick it w/ Bay Loc from SDC (a friend of jayo) he used to drive down from SD to SA w/ his girl & teach a younging then about the hip-hop game until he got locked up around 2006? & lost touch w/ him.

BANE

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »
w/ the exception of the "Dont u trust me" master reel, im surprised the other recent leaks (as of this posting) wernt up'd yet ?! keep in mind these are NOT my links, obviously, im just sharing what i found. in the same area ive also found numours leaks not posted here, including "Ride for me" [
Dont Be afraid or too proud to say where they came from and give credit where credits do!

Notorious-Makaveli.com
Wihout them, none of these leaks is possible

REAL FUCKIN TALK!  notorious-makaveli.com is running things right now, definitely check their site!  they are the ones that keep giving us new Pac for free!  thank them!

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 06:23:06 PM »
yea buddy, i dont have twitter nor myspace, GENIUS, & i keep my facebook strictly to folks i know, not the fake friends your shit is probably littered w/... you've gone internet bangin' again w/ diarrhea of the mouth & ur shit sticks. the fact that you insist on putting ppl down you dont know proves ur intelligence. i merely hooked u up w/ shit u obviously didnt have before & all u can do is spread hate. u asked me a question i answered it, if the truth put u in your place to the point u have nothing intelligent to say but weak ass disses is not my problem. I asked you in return what have you done & all you can say in reply is "fuck my face" ::) your beneath me kid.

& FYI: my only hero is Jesus Christ.. some ppl cant get it done, so they hate on those that do. im out folks, enjoy the downloads!  8)

@AMILLITANT: nice Jayo pic. I used to kick it w/ Bay Loc from SDC (a friend of jayo) he used to drive down from SD to SA w/ his girl & teach a younging then about the hip-hop game until he got locked up around 2006? & lost touch w/ him.

Well Said Homie, Don't Mind The Ignant MC He Is Just That Ignant  ;)

IgnantMC

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 06:25:48 PM »

Some role model. Fuck his face too.

As for mister important, you haven't hooked up shit so please be quiet for a little bit and try to remember all those fast food jobs you had worked so your resume will be complete.

Your face - fuck it.

BANE

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2010, 06:44:14 PM »
damn kid, you're acting like a twat in heat, sooo curious about my work history... how is this for a resume: Sony Computer Entertainment. happy now? Did that make your pussy wet enough? now u really do need to shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even more ignorant, but i guess that's the point... right "ignantVD?" id hook up pics w/ all the ppl mentioned be4 but u just fucked that up for yourself, now you can't masturbate to your heroes. them's just regular ppl to me. but all that shit talk is useless if u cant knuckle up? hit up in Vegas next week ill be at CES so u know where to find me & u can talk all that shit to my face...

& thanks to folks like OG Will B, untouchable, imsohappydatmydiccs & AMILLITANT for keeping it real! ;) hope u enjoy these links. i updated again just now w/ todays leaks: live squad tributes  8)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 06:50:23 PM by 1st2Bomb »

IgnantMC

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 07:01:50 PM »
damn kid, you're acting like a twat in heat, sooo curious about my work history... how is this for a resume: Sony Computer Entertainment. happy now? Did that make your pussy wet enough? now u really do need to shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even more ignorant, but i guess that's the point... right "ignantVD?" id hook up pics w/ all the ppl mentioned be4 but u just fucked that up for yourself, now you can't masturbate to your heroes. them's just regular ppl to me. but all that shit talk is useless if u cant knuckle up? hit up in Vegas next week ill be at CES so u know where to find me & u can talk all that shit to my face...

& thanks to folks like OG Will B, untouchable, imsohappydatmydiccs & AMILLITANT for keeping it real! ;) hope u enjoy these links. i updated again just now w/ todays leaks: live squad tributes  8)
I work for Sony Computer Entertainment too!  OMG what cubicle are you in?  That new coffee in the lounge sucks doesn't it?  We deserve better. Man we are so fucking important. Hey wait you're not that skinny white kid who got caught beating off in the restroom are you????

You are such a fag. Thugs don't attend the CES you dummy. If your "folks" are e-people without real names then fuck your face with thrice the vigor. Weak bitch.

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 07:04:02 PM »
fuck their faces ignant

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 07:05:54 PM »
fuck their faces ignant

oh here comes cap'n save a ho

IgnantMC

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 07:08:59 PM »
fuck their faces ignant

oh here comes cap'n save a ho
You are a Euro with a lame rapper in your avatar. Anything you say is without merit. And yes, for the third time friend, fuck your face.