Author Topic: Wow T-Mac  (Read 194 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Wow T-Mac
« on: December 30, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »
hes been getting better every game, and seems like hes getting back to his old self, i see 30 pts in the near future

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

theremedy360

Re: Wow T-Mac
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 06:26:56 PM »
Hopefully he can stay healthy. T-Mac was always one of my favorite players growing up, I think it's really sad how his career turned out considering that he was about as good of a scorer as anyone during his prime.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 01:41:55 AM »
havent been keepin tabs on pistons. ima have to check n see how he doin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 02:04:43 AM »
well, he should.

how bout dissing him for being a complete bum lately? he's supposed to get at least 20 a night!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 05:40:43 AM »
I watched him play against the Raptors last week and he was looking similar to his old self.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 10:55:04 AM »
Hopefully he can stay healthy. T-Mac was always one of my favorite players growing up, I think it's really sad how his career turned out considering that he was about as good of a scorer as anyone during his prime.

yea man i grew up loving shaq, t-mac, AI and vince, kobe. it was really dissapointed to see tmac being considered done, and AI gettin shipped to turkey. but heres the highlights of the celtics game, but in that raptors game he was close to the a triple dub.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PiA54gB5Fqk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PiA54gB5Fqk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »
well, he should.

how bout dissing him for being a complete bum lately? he's supposed to get at least 20 a night!

Cause dude has had numerous injuries and hasn't been able to play anything close to a full season since 07. If you were never a fan of him I don't blame you but obviously people who grew up enjoying watching him as a premier NBA star are still going to root for him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:42:45 PM by TheRemedy360 »