Author Topic: Just Had One Of These Bad Boys  (Read 396 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Just Had One Of These Bad Boys
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »
everything looks good but it ain't worth shit if you can't get extra hot sauce with it! and i mean really hot sauce,the real shit,not some pussy ass sauce,takes a fucking gallon of sauce to make it hot. shiiiiiiiit i'll throw water on it and it's gonna have the same effect as those weak sauce : NOTHING

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »
Yall need to come down here...seriously. Get you a California Burrito  8)
STILL haven't had one of those.

Knowing u....you would fuckin love it. It might be life changing even...lol

Next time I am down there, I'm not leaving til I get one.

What spot do you recommend?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 01:52:24 AM »
I
Yall need to come down here...seriously. Get you a California Burrito  8)
STILL haven't had one of those.

Knowing u....you would fuckin love it. It might be life changing even...lol

Next time I am down there, I'm not leaving til I get one.

What spot do you recommend?

For a California Burrito I would probably hit up El Cotixan
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 02:23:42 AM »
Nah man TexMex aint shit really especially when your use to real mexican food. Tex Mex is more popular up in northern/mid texas and is the shit my grandma makes
the shit around here is legit cus its ran by mexicans, owned by mexicans and cooked by mexicans... you know your at a TexMex if they have a fuckin buffet or something lol

my homies family owns a restaraunt called Hermanos Soliz and its fuckin legit

here is a enchilada plate

heres a burrito too

and we dont play with BBQ either
The West is Back

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »
I love Mexican food. We have an authentic joint called rio verde....random little spot in a shit hole part of town....best Mexican food I ever had. Wet Burrito and a coke in a glass bottle de Mexico will be my dinner tonight. Plus it's cheaper than eating fast food.

Damn in hungry lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 03:22:29 PM »

DINOS> El Taurino (pic i posted b4)

this shit is the fucking bomb. Sik dont tell me u never tried dinos before too. ur one lucky man if u havent tried any of em yet.

but king taco and el taurino is basically the same shit, their owned by the same owners and both partially owned by pepsi. the sauces are different sometimes a lil bit but same thing. el taurino is jus famous cuz its opened 24/7.

if u go there after a night in LA i suggest u call in and order first cuz that line is  the only thing that really makes me not wanna go. ur drunk  as fuck and by the time u stand in like for 15 mins and get ur food 15 mins later im fucking KO

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 03:23:40 PM »
Nah man TexMex aint shit really especially when your use to real mexican food. Tex Mex is more popular up in northern/mid texas and is the shit my grandma makes
the shit around here is legit cus its ran by mexicans, owned by mexicans and cooked by mexicans... you know your at a TexMex if they have a fuckin buffet or something lol

heres a burrito too

is there a dubcc discount or what?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »
Taqueria El Tapatio in Glendale - yeah, I know it's Glendale, but this place has some of the best Mexican food my tastebuds have ever enjoyed.

The quesadilla is by far the best quesadilla I've ever tasted... and surprisingly, Acapulco also makes great quesadillas too.

But if you're stuck in Glendale, and need a Mexican food fix, Taqueria El Tapatio  is the spot. Great prices, and the shit's authentic.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 11:39:50 PM »
Taqueria El Tapatio in Glendale - yeah, I know it's Glendale, but this place has some of the best Mexican food my tastebuds have ever enjoyed.

The quesadilla is by far the best quesadilla I've ever tasted... and surprisingly, Acapulco also makes great quesadillas too.

But if you're stuck in Glendale, and need a Mexican food fix, Taqueria El Tapatio  is the spot. Great prices, and the shit's authentic.

damn we should have a food thread. ima check that place out

on melrose and something (forgot) theres this peruvian place called marios that shit is dank.  next on my quest is Five Guys

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 11:40:39 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 11:41:42 PM »
ooops sorry I thought we were talking about bitches we fucked maaah badddd

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »

heres a burrito too

After being here...if I go anywhere else I dont think Im really gonna fuck with Mexican food. But in Texas, I will hit up some BBQ!! You guys do got some shit out there that we dont really do...like Carne Guisada is big out there right? Out here its mainly Carne Asada.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"