Author Topic: Kurupt & Slip Capone - Mysery (Produced by Dr. Dre) 1994 Deathrow Unreleased  (Read 1450 times)

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
Had this for a while along w/ other tracks, including Doggy Dogg World (Demo), Head doctor OG, a "clearer" hoe hopper & a few other tracks... should i post?

"Doggy Dogg World" Demo was already posted. The "Head Doctor (OG)" from this project was supposedly cdq unedited (not the one with the curses reversed). If you have that version go for it, add it to the thread I created that has all of the current leaks

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=261495.0

ya, im just now catching up w/ u guys for the week but ya im RAR'n the folder & uploading thru megaupload now, i really havent paid attention if its edited or not its whatever was featured on that same ep "DPGC DOGG SHIT" that FTP tried to slang... i believe its the same you guys were talking about, according to the mentioned tracklist. it also had "Street life" on it be4 it leaked publicly & hoe hopper is a "AIFF" formated file(?) ill post it where u recommended in a few...  ;)

acgrundy

Had this for a while along w/ other tracks, including Doggy Dogg World (Demo), Head doctor OG, a "clearer" hoe hopper & a few other tracks... should i post?

"Doggy Dogg World" Demo was already posted. The "Head Doctor (OG)" from this project was supposedly cdq unedited (not the one with the curses reversed). If you have that version go for it, add it to the thread I created that has all of the current leaks

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=261495.0

ya, im just now catching up w/ u guys for the week but ya im RAR'n the folder & uploading thru megaupload now, i really havent paid attention if its edited or not its whatever was featured on that same ep "DPGC DOGG SHIT" that FTP tried to slang... i believe its the same you guys were talking about, according to the mentioned tracklist. it also had "Street life" on it be4 it leaked publicly & hoe hopper is a "AIFF" formated file(?) ill post it where u recommended in a few...  ;)

thanks man

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
just checked..... head doctor OG is *UNEDITED* my upload is moving a bit slow but should be done in the next 10 mins... hit up that "recent DRR leaks" thread in a few for the .RAR file link 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
this was produced by dre? doesn't sound like it

doesn't sound like a Dre beat from that era to me either
it sounds a bit like Foo nay mic

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

pretty sure its not a Dre-production.. cuz if it is, best believe an artist like Slip Capone, wouldve bragged about it in interviews.. dont think he ever mentioned this before

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
Can someone upload this to megaupload ? UserShare is not working right now ..

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Can someone upload this to megaupload ? UserShare is not working right now ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

YoungGotti

• Lil Geezy
thanx 8)

Slip and Kurupt murder this

m-dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
major props for this one.

slip and kurupt murder the beat, they would have made an incredible duo for an LP back in the days.

only thing holdin the song back is the chorus, they should have had a scratchin chorus in there - no one does it, but scratchin sounds good on slick west coast beats, not just on rugged and raw east coast beats.  hell seems like only premo is actually still puttin those types of choruses in a track, wouldve made this a 10 - especially with these two lyrical monsters beatin this track to death...

best westcoast track ive heard in a while!  need more slip..

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
I just checked those Death Row documents, and this is what they had under Kurupt:

Slip N' Kurupt 12/27/95

And thats it, nothing under Slip Kapone, nothing under Dre. So I too doubt it's Dre since it seems to be made in late '95 and that there is no mention of Dre being involved, but there is a chance it was one of his throwaways. Fallin' Asleep On Death Row kind of had this sound though, so I'm not rulin this being a Dre beat out.

Will_B

Yeah just got word back from Slip it's a Dre beat.

Quadruple OG

He say anything about the track leaking?

Will_B

He say anything about the track leaking?

Had no idea. Couldn't recall the track at all til he heard it. Said it's def a Dre beat and that he was only 14 in the studio or something!

bizzy_7signs

• Lil Geezy
damn this be some real g shit , if i knew how post reps i would lovin this shit 8)