Author Topic: Rumor: Another Eminem Movie In The Works  (Read 138 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rumor: Another Eminem Movie In The Works
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:02 AM »
After news broke that the creator of the television show "Sons of Anarchy" would be writing a film for Eminem as a boxer called "Southpaw," another rumor has hit the net involving the rapper and movies, only the thing is this time Eminem would play an ex-con who the FBI is trying to recruit.

The rapper plans to star in a crime thriller, “Random Acts of Violence,” for 20th Century Fox, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. The project has been in development at Fox for more than four years, and the script reportedly has gone through multiple drafts, with the most recent version said to center on an ex-con just released from prison who is trying to stay on the right side of the law despite pressure from his former comrades. At the same time, the FBI is trying to recruit him to bring down the syndicate, (Hollywood Reporter)

http://www.rapbasement.com/eminem/011011-the-hollywood-reporter-gives-details-on-eminems-upcoming-new-film-view-here-click-now.html
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Rumor: Another Eminem Movie In The Works
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:30:53 AM »
Eminem in jail...

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Rumor: Another Eminem Movie In The Works
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:58:31 AM »
and he has to freestyle his way back into the syndicate?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens