Author Topic: links updated part 1-5 DeathRow Vice-Presidet BIG LOS Interview by Raf Remix  (Read 1420 times)

DTG Entertainment

Sorry to be defensive but u know I gotta add something.

Tbh bro no one actually cares about when tha realest was on deathrow anymore. All that shit
Has passed and really played out. Realest is doing his own thing now and I for one am bored about reading about GOSSIP that occured over a decade ago. All this stuff has been heard before, no one knows about this stuff apart from real and maybe suge

And to prove my point no one has made a comment about the realest issues you mention lol

Yeah, I don't even understand why he's asking L.O.S. about Realest. L.O.S. was around in 2005.

aerroc

Sorry to be defensive but u know I gotta add something.

Tbh bro no one actually cares about when tha realest was on deathrow anymore. All that shit
Has passed and really played out. Realest is doing his own thing now and I for one am bored about reading about GOSSIP that occured over a decade ago. All this stuff has been heard before, no one knows about this stuff apart from real and maybe suge

And to prove my point no one has made a comment about the realest issues you mention lol

i knew ur respond to this there's still a lot about tha realest we don't know about from his dr days yeah i see what ur talking about realest doing his own thing like lying about new track every week we knew that wasn't going to last long and instead of updating fans on his music hes talking about sports teams lol

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yeah there maybe a lot we don't know but like I said no one knows shit about way went on back then apart from Real or possibly Suge.

And yeah I'm with you about the new tracks every week. He/they can't even get that done, pretty sad tbh ain't it.

Tbh I'd say (after the PAC shit back on deathrow) I think the one major downfall for tha realest are all the broken promises . Throught his career there have just been too many for many people to take him seriously. I mean iv just accepted it but
It's like you have to accept it if you want to be a fan of his . Not saying
It's just his fault cuz obviously there are quite a few people involved, but the trouble is the fans see it being tha Realest's fault. Shame cuz the man has REAL talent and is a very cool dude as a
Person in the real world
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:09:18 AM by phil uk 69 »

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
first point on Snoop's story about Nas ... I believe him. he wouldn't talk shit so that he doesn't burn bridges with him. what could Nas offer him? if it didn't go down like that then I would imagine he just would not have said anything.

second point on the "what would Tupac do" topic - no one really knows! would he let Eminem produce his whole album? no, of course not. but who is to say they would not have worked together? Tupac may have hated him, may have made him part of a massive beef with Aftermath, or he may have left Death Row and made peace.

sadly we will never know ... no point arguing about it.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
3 tracks in 3 consecutive weeks were leaked. How many did Lloyd Banks leak when he had his "weekly" tracks? 5-6? It's not like nothing was handed out. We had a set list for tracks that we wanted to leak, and then new collabs were made on 2 of those tracks so now those planned leaks are going to be on his album.

Then the holidays came around and it just kinda got overlooked. We weren't getting the buzz we were planning on from those initial tracks (only about 300 downloads per song).

Believe me when I tell you, Tha Realest's downfall in his career has absolutely nothing to do with "broken promises." Those broken promises you refer to are only towards a total of maybe 2000 fans that would visit his forum over the years (which is not sufficient enough to garner sales over, there should be at least 100,000).

The problem is that he was essentially locked from making any kind of business moves from 2000-2006, despite various offers from labels - including various Universal labels, Terror Squad, Rap-A-Lot, the list goes on. He was VERY close to signing and getting that push he deserved. That 6 year gap was arguably the prime of his career.  Because of that, there was never a budget for promotion, or even releasing any kind of project. This was all before the internet and mixtape craze, so he wasn't quite able to do it independently like the way the game is designed now.

Regardless, his drive has not slowed down, and his talent has not diminished. Believe me when I tell you, if you liked his debut, "Remember My Name" is right up that alley but even better in certain ways. And it's tough to sell people on even giving this guy a shot due to the reputation he developed during his time on Death Row - but if you're a West Coast fan of even the slightest, I highly recommend checking for this dude's music. He is a true talent in the rap game and has the charisma to do it big. He's been stunted by some bad decisions in his past and his inability to sign to a major label like he totally should have.

His peers in the industry, from Bun B, to Young Buck, to Dj Quik, to Devin The Dude, to Fat Joe, to Crooked I, to WC, to Timbaland, to even people like the Outlawz and C-Bo, back down to the young cats in the industry like Nipsey Hussle and Roccett all respect this dudes talent, pen game, and work ethic to the fullest extent. I've seen it with my own eyes. That should tell you something right there. He doesn't have to pay top dollar to get people like this on his shit, this is off pure respect.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
Just for the record I was not referring to you Cal in my last post.  Just in case you thought that :)

+1 for your post above
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:05:08 AM by phil uk 69 »

aerroc

+2 on the above

but its sad in today's hip hop where the candy rappers the so called hippop will be getting the record sales with there shitty music

Triple OG Rapsodie

i thought it was an interesting interview ive heard for years nas is a phony and so is mobb deep but everyone says cormega and lakey are for real. how do we know snoop isnt lying ?

Nas with 30 dudes doesn't mean he's real or a phony. I've heard people say Nas is fake in that he fabricated having the criminal past that he talked about in his earlier records. That doesn't mean he wouldn't have people around him.

haze410

• Lil Geezy
i believe it was the other way around 2pac and the dr crew was 300 deep not nas. i think snoops lying cuz other than nas hes the only other person to comment on it. i think snoop wanted to record with nas and squash the beef since he wasnt dissing people like pac was. nas got something to gain from this by saying they squashed the beef and he later was on thug mansion with pac

Triple OG Rapsodie

i believe it was the other way around 2pac and the dr crew was 300 deep not nas. i think snoops lying cuz other than nas hes the only other person to comment on it.

Is there anyone who has said this?

Mietek23

^^^Fatal told that 300 of his people from Jersey was with them in NY when 'Pac met Nas..

Triple OG Rapsodie

link?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

yeah, Nas and the the QB-niggas gave pac a pass. but Pac acted rowdy, blahzayblahzay, woot-woot this n that.
its been confirmed by both Snoop and a few other QB-cats (a guy from infamous Mobb i think).
and why would Snoop lie about that? doesnt make sense, lol

haze410

• Lil Geezy
yeah it was fatals people. nas doesnt get down like that. snoop would lie cuz he wanted to squash the beef and probably do songs with nas. its the same reason he says he"ll beat suges ass but is still scared of him

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

yeah, Nas and the the QB-niggas gave pac a pass. but Pac acted rowdy, blahzayblahzay, woot-woot this n that.
its been confirmed by both Snoop and a few other QB-cats (a guy from infamous Mobb i think).
and why would Snoop lie about that? doesnt make sense, lol

nigga please, nas was scared shitless of pac, pac caught him at the house of blues & the nigga was stuttering like a bitch....snoop was just mad cause pac punked his skinny ass too....made him cry like a hoe on her period...