Author Topic: is Beanie Sigel a rat  (Read 1423 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: is Beanie Sigel a rat
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »
Just out of curiosity, why is it cool to go to court over civil issues but when its a criminal case you're labeled a rat?
if what comes out ya mouth in court puts another individual in jail you are a snitch.

So Rodney King is a snitch?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 02:28:13 PM »
I dont get it
sigel testified against the dude who shot him when he was 19 and later hired the same lawyer that repped the shooter and cross examined sigel in that case.

So if someone shoots you and you call them out, that's called being a rat?

In my opinion ratting is speaking on someones business that aint your own, if someone shot me and I knew who it was of course I'd try to charge them and get some money out of them
what if you didn't make it to sue them ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 02:29:18 PM »
Just out of curiosity, why is it cool to go to court over civil issues but when its a criminal case you're labeled a rat?
if what comes out ya mouth in court puts another individual in jail you are a snitch.

So Rodney King is a snitch?
rodney king wasn't a street nigga though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.