Author Topic: Slim The Mobster Going Back To Jail  (Read 897 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slim The Mobster Going Back To Jail
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 06:39:37 PM »
I think them being quiet is better for him than them pushing him and disappointing fans he's acquired
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »
He's honestly just a hitman. You can't market slim, you really think jimmy iovine will put money behind him? I've never even heard 50 mention him and he's supposedly got the venture deal with g unit and shady

IMO you couldn't market Game either until 50 stepped in. And look how that turned out. So all this "you can't market gangsta-rap" is bullshit, because with a little help (in Game's case, 50 & G-Unit) you can market them just as good as anyone. Since 50 is no longer anything to rap, it would be like Eminem backing Slim The Mobster (he is signed to Shady isn't he?) and that would act as the same thing as 50 and Game in '04/'05. And i'm sure a Slim The Mobster album CAN be just as good as The Documentary, since it would have most of the same features and producers (if not better/more).

h2k4

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 09:20:24 PM »
I don't see what's so great about this guy.  His pen game might be ok but his songs bore me.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 09:52:07 PM »
for what?

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
Beef, Chocolate City and Cold Out Here are all dope, 3 months aint that long so it shouldn't effect the Aftermath plan much

TRG

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 01:36:42 AM »
3 months aint that long so it shouldn't effect the Aftermath plan much

Yeh, doubt it. I mean, even he wasnt going to jail, i dont think we'd hear anything from him in the next 3 months anyway lol (talking about songs, not an album)

Matty

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 01:44:12 AM »
3 months aint that long so it shouldn't effect the Aftermath plan much

Yeh, doubt it. I mean, even he wasnt going to jail, i dont think we'd hear anything from him in the next 3 months anyway lol (talking about songs, not an album)

he's supposedly featuring on detox tho. if the album is actuallly dropping and there's any singles lined up with a mobster feature, could be a bit of a problem for the videos. dre said there will be like 5/6 videos dropping.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
I hope his album will drop before he goes to jail

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 06:22:58 PM »
nobody knows why he is being sent to jail?

was he driving his car without insurance?

if no one can come up with an answer....then I say this is a lame forum...cause the dude been featured here alot and no one can explain something as basic as that......something is wrong
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"