Author Topic: LBC Crew Haven't You Heard snippets  (Read 1349 times)

dnjp4life

Re: LBC Crew Haven't You Heard snippets
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2011, 04:55:58 AM »
The snippets sound great, seems like WIDEawake will finally deliver with this one.

Can get rid of the shitty quality rips of tracks that I've had for years once I get it  :)

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2011, 05:23:45 AM »
so what songs are miss'n from this album besides "beware of my crew"?

Funk Wit Ya Brain is missing, you can add Doggystyle 1996, 6 Shooter, Beware Of My Crew (album version + remix) and you have a straight classic. only 2 weeks left.

SUPPORT!!!
Also add:

Droppin Bombz (Tray Deee ft. Sentrelle )
Gold Rush (Snoop, Kurupt)
Usual Suspects (Lil C-Style, Snoop, Threat)
Party People (Snoop) is missing in CDQ I think .. Keep it Real Dogg has the same beat, but it's not the OG that's on Haven't you heard

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2011, 05:47:19 AM »
Party People (Snoop) is missing in CDQ I think .. Keep it Real Dogg has the same beat, but it's not the OG that's on Haven't you heard

Released as Keep It Real on 'Death Row's Snoop Doggy Dogg - Greatest Hits'

Essential CD 8) 8)

Okka

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2011, 05:55:45 AM »

Funk Wit Ya Brain is missing, you can add Doggystyle 1996, 6 Shooter, Beware Of My Crew (album version + remix) and you have a straight classic. only 2 weeks left.

SUPPORT!!!
Also add:

These tracks were never supposed to be on the album though, somebody just added them to that bootleg that's around the net. Lil C-Style ain't even on "Usual Suspects". "Droppin Bombz" was released on the soundtrack of "The Show".

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2011, 06:33:05 AM »

SUPPORT!!!
Also add:

These tracks were never supposed to be on the album though, somebody just added them to that bootleg that's around the net. Lil C-Style ain't even on "Usual Suspects". "Droppin Bombz" was released on the soundtrack of "The Show".
Yeah I thought that was the case lol .. Really, some of these songs don't belong in the album.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2011, 06:37:10 AM »
seems everytime i really want to support a wideawake release, we dont get it here in montreal....i seen that sam sneed in hmv..but the lbc crew album isnt even in their database of things they will get....

best buy never got any sneeds, but from what ive seen in the past few months, best buy out here is getting rid of all their cds...

and im sick of ordering and waiting 2 weeks for a new cd i want on the release date...not weeks after everyone around me has burned the fuck outta it and im sick of it already....