Author Topic: XXL Fans Vote: Crooked I Is The Most Exciting Of The New Shady Signees  (Read 585 times)

dijufos

• Lil Geezy
  • By Order of King Qobra
Re: XXL Fans Vote: Crooked I Is The Most Exciting Of The New Shady Signees
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »
Slaughterhouse is str8 fire and Crooked is the white hot part.
And you don't stop.  Even if you got mental problems...
www.hoodedqobra.com/sofujid

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »
hack wilson probably voted 1000 times

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »
If joebudden and eminem released a duo album it would be banned from stores after nobody could make it past track three without slitting thier wrists from the audio depression

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO... Best comment Ive read on here.. LOL

and so true.. I like Joe Budden in Slaughterhouse.. Actually Joe Budden is FUCKIN AMAZING in Slaughterhouse..

but his solo shit? Damn.. Nobody is that emo..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 10:49:43 AM »
I'm definitely the most excited for Crooked I, mainly because I think it will do the most for his music. He needs some serious direction with his music.

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 11:19:52 AM »
If joebudden and eminem released a duo album it would be banned from stores after nobody could make it past track three without slitting thier wrists from the audio depression

LMFAO! :D :D This would be epic, though!

I'm definitely the most excited for Crooked I, mainly because I think it will do the most for his music. He needs some serious direction with his music.

Not if he wanna stay just gangsta with his music. I know how versatile he is but most of the times his other stuff don't do it for me, like he didn't exactly knows how to approach some topics musically.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 11:58:50 AM »

Not if he wanna stay just gangsta with his music. I know how versatile he is but most of the times his other stuff don't do it for me, like he didn't exactly knows how to approach some topics musically.

That's the problem, he isn't versatile at all. Imo he needs someone to be directing his music and tossing him ideas. If he wants his career to go any further he needs to move beyond random freestyles and generic gangsta topics.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »

kind of agree
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

papa-smurf

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »
crooked i the best rapper doing it right now!joe & them other guys is aight but crooked that dude

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »

That's the problem, he isn't versatile at all. Imo he needs someone to be directing his music and tossing him ideas. If he wants his career to go any further he needs to move beyond random freestyles and generic gangsta topics.

It seems that you haven't heard enough of Crook's music, perhaps you need to be pointed in the right direction. He's a lot more diverse than "generic gangsta topics".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:51 PM »

It seems that you haven't heard enough of Crook's music, perhaps you need to be pointed in the right direction. He's a lot more diverse than "generic gangsta topics".

uh huh  ::)

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 09:11:47 AM »

IMO he is definitely more diverse but the outcome is often not all that musically. For example Can I Talk To You. Lyrically amazing, musically decent. Let Me Buy You A Drink was great, though. So much for deep/thoughtful songs but what he often seems to trying to produce is a hit that could make it commercially. In this field some input from the Shady camp might help.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.