Author Topic: DUBCNN: Ask WC A Question, Video Interview Going Down This Week (MAKE THEM GOOD)  (Read 1097 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

1 more please!
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2011, 09:09:31 AM »
dam i wanted to ask Dub if him and Mack 10 ever fist fought and who won, PLEASE ASK THAT, THX RUD AND NIMA!

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does WC stand for west coast,  and if not what does it stand for?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

doggfather

stay tuned for the interview

Is it happened??
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Paul

^^^ hahaha

I'll laugh so much if all the questions are about soopafly.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

Did the interview already happen?

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

shu

hello rud ,

what's happen with WC ?  can u drop the interview ?
New album March 8

OG Filthy Wimp

-Does OG Blac from 1e11 still protect him and Cube
-why did cube say he was going to be a 1e11 hood day function and not show up
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
so whats with it?

Laylow818

• Lil Geezy
the song on your new album "hustla" ft Juvenile... has been heard in the streets already by rapper Young Brodee who's affiliated to Nipsey Hussle; the title and hook of the song are the same, can you explain how this happens where two artists end up with track that has same beat and hook? thanks...

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the song on your new album "hustla" ft Juvenile... has been heard in the streets already by rapper Young Brodee who's affiliated to Nipsey Hussle; the title and hook of the song are the same, can you explain how this happens where two artists end up with track that has same beat and hook? thanks...

same response as in other thread for those who might not have seen it hahah..

its most likely the producers actions...it happens alot...the producer prolly already had the hook done, a way to give the artist a push and feel for the beat...brodee prolly never paid for exclusive rights though...so wc came along and swooped it up...

how many times has khalil given the same beat to different people? with the same hook? people like strong arm get alot of those and its most likely a budget thing...they cant pay for exclusives rights, so when em or 50 comes along they get the track and its a better deal for khalil...

Laylow818

• Lil Geezy
I see... thx for clearing that up, I thought he just punked him for it lmao Couldve been  beginning of NEW WEST vs OLD WEST ROUND 2 ha