Author Topic: Premo Beat That Was Rejected By Kanye West  (Read 1533 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Premo Beat That Was Rejected By Kanye West
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »
if u compare both Dre and Primo wit themselves, they sure as hell are washed up.
even Pete..

Judging by this post, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Delete your account.

LMAO, ur embarrassin urself by being sensitive..

go away & cry

Can't be anymore embarassing than your post. You call them washed up when you yourself are a DPG fanboy.

at least, im not getting upset when somebody say that Kurupt and Daz are washed up - like u do wit Primo.
deal wit it, everything is subjective.
if people dont like ur favorite producers as much as u, dont get emotional cuz then you're vulnerable.
whats next?
are u gonna ban me if say that Solar did some great production for Guru, or if i dont like the "Livin' Proof"-album as much as u?
LMAO,
seriously, shut the fuck - and stop embarrasing urself.

Invincible

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
if u compare both Dre and Primo wit themselves, they sure as hell are washed up.
even Pete..

Judging by this post, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Delete your account.

go away & cry

Can't be anymore embarassing than your post. You call them washed up when you yourself are a DPG fanboy.

at least, im not getting upset when somebody say that Kurupt and Daz are washed up - like u do wit Primo.
if people dont like ur favorite producers as much as u, dont get emotional cuz then you're vulnerable.
whats next?
are u gonna ban me if say that Solar did some great production for Guru, or if i dont like the "Livin' Proof"-album as much as u?
LMAO,

Where in my post did I get upset? Do you think I'm actually sitting here getting all emotional? You obviously just don't know the meaning of washed up. If you had said fallen off, I would have agreed with you. Them 3 producers are falling, but in no way are they washed up. Also, just to let you know, i can't ban you.  ;)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 07:26:32 PM »
even Pete..

go away & cry

whats next?
LMAO,

Where in my post did I get upset? Do you think I'm actually sitting here getting all emotional? You obviously just don't know the meaning of washed up. If you had said fallen off, I would have agreed with you. Them 3 producers are falling, but in no way are they washed up. Also, just to let you know, i can't ban you.  ;)

what i meant,
is if u compare the current versions of those dudes (Dre and Primo), and compare em wit Dre and Primo from the 90's, then they're not as fantastic anymore..
i find the new music interestin at times, but i rather pick up a Gang Starr or "Chronic"-album every day of the week..
im sure u do too

sofdark

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 11:05:48 PM »
Hope Nas does a joint with the beat and just leaks it for fans lol

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 01:12:22 AM »
^Is that a fact? Because he's a legend, he can't be "washed up"? Out of respect?

But Dre for some reason has been getting more hate then Tiger Woods & LeBron James combined the last couple of months lol.

I can't tell you the last Dre beat that I saw people praising. Where Premo seems like he can put anything out & it gets love.

You'll too will understand why most people are disappointed in Dre at the moment, when Lady Gaga flops
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2011, 06:35:48 AM »
^Is that a fact? Because he's a legend, he can't be "washed up"? Out of respect?

But Dre for some reason has been getting more hate then Tiger Woods & LeBron James combined the last couple of months lol.

I can't tell you the last Dre beat that I saw people praising. Where Premo seems like he can put anything out & it gets love.

You'll too will understand why most people are disappointed in Dre at the moment, when Lady Gaga flops

i lul'd

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Lucifuge

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 08:33:52 AM »
Nas is washed 2
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 12:25:59 PM »
smh @ the hate for premo in this thread

this beat is fire. primo still a beast. too bad kanye didn't use it. it should go to big remo from 9th's camp.

u a big remo fan? ive noticed u mention the album a few times, shit has some bangers on it

check the freestyle on youtube wit remo and tom hardy on tony touch show over that primo beat.

i actually just downloaded the top toca tuesday freestyles of 2010-2011 earlier today and its on there, still to check it out...

u heard Rapsody, Sean Boog and Actual Proofs new freeps? all banging

there's a rapper named rapsody? lol cause i woulda used that name if i ever get around to making a mixtape. Oh well, at least its spelled differently.

Primo still got it. But this beat is ehh to me. I woulda passed on it too. Or at least done something to make it more exciting

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2011, 02:48:18 PM »

this beat is fire. primo still a beast. too bad kanye didn't use it. it should go to big remo from 9th's camp.

u a big remo fan? ive noticed u mention the album a few times, shit has some bangers on it

check the freestyle on youtube wit remo and tom hardy on tony touch show over that primo beat.

i actually just downloaded the top toca tuesday freestyles of 2010-2011 earlier today and its on there, still to check it out...

there's a rapper named rapsody? lol cause i woulda used that name if i ever get around to making a mixtape. Oh well, at least its spelled differently.

Primo still got it. But this beat is ehh to me. I woulda passed on it too. Or at least done something to make it more exciting

Rapsody is female actually

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2011, 04:15:02 PM »
i think kanye fucked up this beat is hot. And i love how kanye sounds over premo shit

He didn't really fuck up. This song doesn't have a "hit" sound to it & Kanye just released a great album.

Kanye could of made a cool song out of it, but he just made an album full of great songs.

the album wasnt that great. it was good but not great.

kanye definitely should have rapped over this beat imo

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2011, 04:17:59 PM »
Kanye shouldn't be on a Premo beat anyway.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »

Rapsody is female actually

Fuck that, I'm keeping the name

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2011, 08:13:49 PM »
I'd like to hear Nas over this beat, Kanye dropped a great album so I don't think he did anything wrong passing on this, wouldn't of really fit the vibe of MBDTF

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2011, 02:40:07 AM »
I think this beat is nice, typically Premo.. and thatīs exactly why Kanye wonīt go for it. He wants a Kanye sound, and the overall concept of the album was different from this beat.

Even though itīs good and shit, you have heard this beat at least 100 times before, but then slightly different. So I think itīs pretty logical he didnīt chose it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2011, 05:24:42 AM »
Premo.is one of the best...point blank..so lets not even go there with hateing on this cat...just stop it.