Author Topic: Snoop Dogg and Project Pat should do a track together  (Read 210 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Snoop Dogg and Project Pat should do a track together
« on: January 28, 2011, 08:35:26 AM »
i cried when i heard tha ''black and yellow gmix'' becuz it was like a dream come true - dpg and hcp on tha same track.  But i think Snoop Dogg and Project Pat would have sum tite ass chemistry together, i couldnt tell u why as of right now but just imagine it.  Maybe sumthing with like a country music sound almost im thinkin but i could definitely see them pulln it off.

Muhfukka

Re: Snoop Dogg and Project Pat should do a track together
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »
you should die a painful death

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »
Snoop Dogg and Madonna should do a track together

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »
they should tho

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 11:44:45 AM »
''id rather be yo lover ghetto version''.  Same beat just a lil updatd, throw some old skool mk1 rhodes on there and make sure Snoop doesnt throw his usual intro and adlibs on there and it could be a hit.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 11:47:05 AM »
''id rather be yo lover ghetto version''.  Same beat just a lil updatd, throw some old skool mk1 rhodes on there and make sure Snoop doesnt throw his usual intro and adlibs on there and it could be a hit.
yeah youre right man, call them up and make it happen. in the meantime make a fake tracklist to go with it

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 12:13:44 PM »
i wish i could.  On that Madonna track they'd have 2 make sure that tha Drums bang like Dirty Money's ''angels'', use that same drum sample.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 08:59:16 PM »
and im JUST Thinkn, if tha mk1's sounded kinda just like tha ones on tha OG of ''pocket full of stones'' it would syse tha track.  Plus it would be a MUCH NEEDED ode to 2pac from Snoop Dogg.  BOTH of em have albums coming out this year and plus it would be a good look most definitely 4 snoop dogg, 2pac, madonna, and tha westcoast.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 01:49:39 AM »
If the powers that be let you produce an album, I have a feeling it will be the worst project ever made

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 04:48:49 AM »
wats with tha dissin n every 1 of your replies, thats pretty gay

MistaNova

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 10:07:52 PM »
They dissin cuz Project Pat from the south aND THESE southern
haters seem to forget everything originated from here even snoops mississippi born ass .
They should do a song about hoes but that B&Y remix snoop wasted it cuz his verse was trash .

Fuck rapping about hoes. Snoop just needs to change up his lazy flow for a change, his verse on Ghetto Commandments was ill 8).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
Don't miss out on my new imagination albums, coming to dreams near your.

My Mind Presents: Snoop Dogg's "A Gangsta's Quarry" featuring lead single "Chillin' in my Chucks"; co-produced by Lex Luger & Aaron Rodgers, the quarterback.

BiggBoogaBiff

In real life
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 06:04:17 AM »
see in real life its bigger than that, they know who i am and they want to be me.  They're peasants and they want to attach theirselves to something bigger, naturally thats how it works.  Yungg i honestly dnt even wana brag about it becuz im truely humble like that but i really am tha shit, u just dont know it.  Im cool with all of tha jokes, it actually helped me realize how much of a force i am haha.  It has nothing 2 do with tha south 4 tha most part, its really all about me.  Im not a blogger, im a reporter plus more (watch em all try 2 run with that now) and skimming thru my profile u can clearly see im just on a whole nuther plateau away from theze bamaz.  They think ima start actin emo and get all aggy like this dude named Elano but my blood and ego is hella stronger than that and plus i ALREADY KNOW what they're about so it doesnt phase me.  Yawn... But Anyways as far as Snoop and Pat goes i could see them doing a ''positive'' record thats telln all of tha young gangstaz to stay out tha street with a story about a dead/lockd up/snitchn ass young nigga they knew/know.  Right now i cant put my finger on tha sound, i wana say like a southern version of ''gangbang rookie'' but im tryna hear something a little more ''positive'' or maybe an old skool record flipped or something.  They could do it right without any egos involved, after all Memphis and Long Beach niggaz be off that shit.