Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 10238 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2011, 09:42:54 AM »
after a week the song is down to #16 on Itunes

Actually, the song was number one for the first 5 days and then in fluctuated within the top 5 and then yesterday it was at 23. There's close to 0 promo for that track right now... I'm expecting that to change around say...next monday.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2011, 09:50:46 AM »
^Truth.

Especially after they (if they) perform it at the Grammy's & then whenever the music video drops, it'll do better again.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2011, 10:06:51 AM »
^Truth.

Especially after they (if they) perform it at the Grammy's & then whenever the music video drops, it'll do better again.
:cheers:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2011, 10:38:28 AM »
fuck feminem & this gay song

Lucifuge

« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2011, 12:50:13 AM »
This morning im bumping "2001"... God damn after 13 years album is still fresh as mutherfucker 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

David Gutterman

« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2011, 02:35:55 AM »
Dr. Dre to Join Eminem Onstage at Grammys, First TV Appearance in a Decade (Exclusive)

The rap icons will collaborate in a live performance. Eminem is up for 10 Grammy Awards this year.
Continuing the annual Grammy Awards tradition of pairing A-list artists for musical collaborations, the Hollywood Reporter has learned that Dr. Dre will join his protege Eminem onstage at this Sunday's show (CBS, 8 p.m.).
It will mark the rap icon's first live television performance in more than a decade and comes on the heels of a stellar year for Em, who not only has the best-selling album of 2010 with Recovery, but is also up for 10 awards (he's won a total of 11 Grammys since breaking onto the scene in 1999).

Dre is also up for album of the year, as a producer on Recovery.

A new Dr. Dre album, Detox, is expected out in the spring. It will be his first studio album since 1999.

Previously announced performers for music's biggest night include Arcade Fire, Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert, Katy Perry, Barbra Streisand, a duet by Gwyneth Paltrow with Cee Lo Green, as well as a tribute to Aretha Franklin performed by Christina Aguilera, Martina McBride, Jennifer Hudson, Yolanda Adams and Florence Welch.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dr-dre-join-eminem-onstage-97936?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fmusic+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Music%29
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:52:29 AM by David Gutterman »

DjKeyz

« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2011, 03:05:42 AM »
Good thing... I hate the song but if we want to hear Detox this spring we absolutely need that INAD explod the charts.

I think that the third & last single before the album gonna be a real tsunami... the type of song we expect like Still Dre did.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2011, 03:41:18 AM »
Good thing... I hate the song but if we want to hear Detox this spring we absolutely need that INAD explod the charts.

I think that the third & last single before the album gonna be a real tsunami... the type of song we expect like Still Dre did.

I hope so!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2011, 06:12:30 AM »
WoopWoop ! Thanks for that piece of info Gutterman.

This will be part 1 of the interscope machine's promo. The song should take off after that, as long as with the video dropping shortly after, i would assume.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
the only good thing coming out of all this is that we will get the album sometime in the spring

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2011, 10:00:25 AM »
the only good thing coming out of all this is that we will get the album sometime in the spring

I'm not sure anymore whether this is good or not. If it took so long to drop a piece of shit like that, it must take him forever to make good music again...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2011, 10:16:06 AM »
How is dre nominated for album of the year for production on recovery? what he produced like one song on the album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2011, 10:52:30 AM »
How is dre nominated for album of the year for production on recovery? what he produced like one song on the album.

executive producer

YoungGotti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »

I'm not sure anymore whether this is good or not. If it took so long to drop a piece of shit like that, it must take him forever to make good music again...

yeah your gonna have an album not produced by Dre full of pop beats

HighEyeCue

« Reply #284 on: February 11, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »

yeah your gonna have an album not produced by Dre full of pop beats

until I hear the album I can't believe Dre is going to put Detox out with all other producers, then what is the purpose?  to hear him rap?