Author Topic: detox producers?  (Read 339 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
detox producers?
« on: January 30, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »
whatz good dubcc....with detox about to come out hopefully...i havent seen anyone even mention the work hi-tek and focus must have put in...2004 scratch magazine said tek was on the math..confirm?
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: detox producers?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »
i def wanna hear that heat that tek put in...is he still a staff producer for aftermath...we need a interview...just blaze also been workin on detox...wouldnt b suprised if blaze did shit popped off
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:45:48 PM »
I met Hi Tek 2 summers ago and asked him a little about Detox.  He said he contributed stuff, but so was everyone else and no one has any idea what will be on the finished product. 

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:31:07 AM »
Hi-Tek and Focus would be nice but I want to hear a Dre produced album but it doesnt seem that way :-\

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 08:49:49 AM »
well if any good samples have been found...i know hi tek had a hand in that.....that shit popped off joint got just blaze written all over it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »
Hi-Tek  would be nice but I want to hear a Dre produced album but it doesnt seem that way :-\
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.