Author Topic: are there people who wanna collaborate with the rebel  (Read 231 times)

rebel-ent2003

• Lil Geezy
  • sassassinetti2003
are there people who wanna collaborate with the rebel
« on: January 10, 2003, 02:16:15 PM »
hello i go work with the best graphicdesigners of the bayarea this year so hopefully i win more webawards then but  i also wanna learn a lill graphic design myself so if anyone wanna work with me on future projects also or wanna teach me a few basic skills photo shop i would apreciate i did my verry first photoshop thingy i dont even know anymore how i did it lol http://www.rebel-entertainment.com/assassinfile.swf so take a look cause u guys are the experts, the files are still under contruction need to fine tune and change a lot it got vibe but not the vibe i want, i wanna have that first befor i continue that file anyone who have suggestions or whatever holla back please, i wont be here whole day anyone who got yahoo can add mami delabretoniere@yahoo.com  kind regards rebel-ent

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:are there people who wanna collaborate with the rebel
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 03:26:34 PM »
I think you best holla at Exzit or Gatewon or Timelock...
40oz Graphire

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re:are there people who wanna collaborate with the rebel
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 01:16:45 AM »
if u want me to help u with photo shop i dont think i can.. just play around with it and u will learn.. and if u have any questions just ask lol  :)

pretty dope site
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -