Author Topic: Cavs lost 27 out of 28???  (Read 365 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Cavs lost 27 out of 28???
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »
^Yeah, they were terrible. They won like one of every ten though; which in the long run is worse.

The Cavs started off decently, but then LeBron came in & dismantled their season & have won one game since.

Tonight the Cavs just set the record. 24 straight losses; losing 34 of their last 35. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 06:19:50 AM »
The Cavs are currently rostering a D-League team, seriously...nothing like the efficiently defensive Cav teams of the past couple years. the LeBron nutriders who act like this is the same Cav team minus LeBron need to slap themselves really hard across the jaw.

teecee

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 03:06:44 PM »
Shit, I thought NIK was banned or some shit.  Good to have ya back ;)

The Cavs lost Big Z to trade, Mo Will has been out, and Varejo (sp?).   Without those three, they are maybe the worst team the NBA has ever seen.

With them, how much better are they?  As someone else said, maybe Raptors level.

I remember last year, a certain someone saying that the Cavs were stacked or some shit.  Either way, the team was always shit personnel wise, but they played a solid team defense together. 

Losing LBJ didn't make them this bad, but i think its easy to see just how important he really was around there.  Mo Will wasn't shit this year when healthy, Varejo is a role player at best..

In fact, minus LBJ, would any of last years Cavs be in the Lakers top 6?   

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 04:50:13 PM »
NIK's lucky that they have all these injuries to use as his excuse. I remember as soon as LeBron left I said the Cavs would be lucky to win 30 games this year & I think NIK said they would actually make the playoffs LOL.

Let's face it, then at 100% would have what maybe 15 wins? 20 at best? They wouldn't look this pathetic, but it would still be a terrible squad.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 06:03:58 PM »
When LeBron left I said if they win 30 games this season, that would be an accomplishment. NIK went against me & told me they would be just fine.

NIK is an all-knowing power.

i met a kijd who said that Cleveland would be a playoff team and would be "right there" with miami lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 10:39:12 PM »
NIK's lucky that they have all these injuries to use as his excuse. I remember as soon as LeBron left I said the Cavs would be lucky to win 30 games this year & I think NIK said they would actually make the playoffs LOL.

Let's face it, then at 100% would have what maybe 15 wins? 20 at best? They wouldn't look this pathetic, but it would still be a terrible squad.

at full strength, meaning:

PG Mo Williams/Ramon Sessions
SG Anthony Parker/Daniel Gibson
SF Antawn Jamison/Jamario Moon
PF JJ Hickson/Leon Powe
C Anderson Varaejo/Ryan Hollins

they coulda been decent and played on the level of a team like the Bucks or Bobcats, both who are fighting for a playoff spot. lets not forget opening night, they were able to beat Boston with a healthy roster...obviously, two of their best players have been out of the lineup for most of the season (Mo and Varaejo), so we can only guess how much better they could have been. not saying they woulda been a great team, but to compare this team to the Cavs of last year makes you look like an even bigger LeBron dickrider than you really are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 11:13:14 PM »
^They would have 15 wins. I love how you threw LeBron in there though. No matter how many wins you imagine them having it's a ridiculous amount less then 60+.

While we're on the subject of dickriding, lets not act like you've been rooting as hard for them this season as the Lakers just in the hopes they win 50 games & you could go on saying "LeBron wasn't good"; let's be real lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
^They would have 15 wins. I love how you threw LeBron in there though. No matter how many wins you imagine them having it's a ridiculous amount less then 60+.

While we're on the subject of dickriding, lets not act like you've been rooting as hard for them this season as the Lakers just in the hopes they win 50 games & you could go on saying "LeBron wasn't good"; let's be real lmao.

right...they would have 15 wins, even though they had 7 wins in the first month of the season when still healthy. u should be a mathematician.

and honestly, i rather kick it with you than root for the Cavs.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 09:16:23 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 10:37:55 AM »
Really? I guess the Heat's record is just some sort of miracle then. Because they weren't going on 20 game winning streaks at the start of the season.

You said they would be like the Bobcats & Raptors who have 20 wins. I gave them 5 less.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 04:31:49 PM »
^20 wins now, not all season..and bobcats are in the playoff hunt, idiot...if they won 7 games in the first month of the season, then they were on pace to win 42 games with a healthy squad=easily a playoff team in the east