Author Topic: Replay value question?! Yall still bumpin 'Kush' or Purp & Patron Mixtape?!  (Read 885 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I dont.  ::)

I guess the reason why Im askin is cause... I dont feel like Game kept his buzz goin.

and Kush is forgotten?

What do yall say?

and please no bitchin.. If yall dont like the topic just ignore it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Kush - no

The songs I liked off of P&P - yes. Didn't this just come out 2 weeks ago? You are one attention deficit dude if you lost interest so soon. So he gotta release a mixtape every week to keep his buzz going? lol

doggfather

none of em...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Kush is on my huge playlist, as well as almost half of the purp & patron mixtape

EnzoUK

the Kush extended remix with the 2 game verses and slim the mobster is in daily rotation. and yeh im still bumping the hangover, not so much the 1st tape.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

KrazySumwhat

I often watch music videos i download from you tube so yes, Kush i do listen to/watch still. i never really thrashed it out so i never got sick of it. I found it kept sounding better the more times i heard it.
 I havent gotten around to checking out the game mix tape yet.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Been a long time, if its about 'Kush'.. but i sometimes play some tracks from 'Purp & Patrone', not much tho.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After an intense kush addiction in late november when the track first leaked, I overdosed on Kush. So I put it to rest, but then about a month ago I started bumping it again and it ''sounds'' alot better. It's growing on me. I do have a feeling that eventually , within a few years, once this track plays people will go crazy like when they play next episode in a club.

As for P&P, 75% of the track stay in rotation. Just wish game would hurry up and dropped videos and maintain the buzz until the single drops.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
I Don't Think I've Even Played "Kush" All The Way Through Once. I Play A Few Trax Off P&P & The Hangover Every Few Days.

Triple OG Rapsodie

After an intense kush addiction in late november when the track first leaked, I overdosed on Kush. So I put it to rest, but then about a month ago I started bumping it again and it ''sounds'' alot better. It's growing on me. I do have a feeling that eventually , within a few years, once this track plays people will go crazy like when they play next episode in a club.

As for P&P, 75% of the track stay in rotation. Just wish game would hurry up and dropped videos and maintain the buzz until the single drops.

Your sig requires a "no homo"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Kush - no

The songs I liked off of P&P - yes. Didn't this just come out 2 weeks ago? You are one attention deficit dude if you lost interest so soon. So he gotta release a mixtape every week to keep his buzz going? lol

LOL.. That is not an issue with me  ;D I just dont think the songs have any replay value..

And I was just wonderin how yall felt about it.. And most of the responses I expected..  ;D

@UltimatePianist: Yeah I hope people will get a better feeling for Kush.. Shit is really in Dre's lane.. even though its kind of played out at the same time..

and to me Kush definitely had way more replay value than any track off of P&P

Fraxxx

I bumped Kush about 6 or 7 times, mostly cause of the Snoop part. The song is boring. INAD in his own way (as a Em single) has much more appeal.

P&P gets some spins every few days.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
The mixtape and the Kush single stay in HEAVY rotation for me since they have dropped.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@UltimatePianist: Yeah I hope people will get a better feeling for Kush.. Shit is really in Dre's lane..

I am confident that it will get better. Still D.R.E did not do that well at first on the charts, but with time, it became a classic.

I see the response that Kush gets when it's played on the radio and in the clubs, people are now a lot more receptive of the track in comparison to when the track first dropped.

At first, people including myself, were just complaining because Akon was on the hook. But after a while, you get used to it. It's not good, but, whining about it isn't gonna get nate on the hook, so just live with it !