Author Topic: DUBCNNTV: Young Keno Sits Down with KDAY Speaks on Wiz Khalifa, Travis Barker...  (Read 86 times)

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Young Keno has already begun 2011 with a bang as he prepares to drop his forthcoming single "No Shirt Tattoos" and make some major moves in the industry. He recently stopped by major LA radio station KDAY to discuss some of his collaboration and some unexpected artists that he admires, such as Travis Barker and Terry Kennedy.

DUBCNN TV: Young Keno Sits Down with KDAY Speaks on Wiz Khalifa, Travis Barker, Omar Cruz & TK (Video)

Make sure you follow Keno on twitter at @freshboykeno to get the latest from him and his management 319 Music.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
@ 0:28 he mentions he's from the valley and makes it seem as if there's not minorities out here....dont know what part of the valley he's from but around my way there aint nuthin' BUT minorities...and we been wearing pro club tees and dickie shorts for years around here
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
@ 0:28 he mentions he's from the valley and makes it seem as if there's not minorities out here....dont know what part of the valley he's from but around my way there aint nuthin' BUT minorities...and we been wearing pro club tees and dickie shorts for years around here

From my experience, The Valley is much more laid back than Most of LA
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Oh yeah it definitely is laid back, I'm not trying to say its harder out here then other parts of LA cuz its not, I just disagreed with what he implied about their not being minorities out here...the part of the valley I stay in is easily 75% latino
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Lunatic

Keno got some big shit coming
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com