Poll

Snoop's best release besides Doggystyle?

LosT Sessions 1
2 (8%)
Tha Doggfather
11 (44%)
other
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Lost Sessions v1 is the best Snoop release since Doggystyle  (Read 612 times)

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Lost Sessions v1 is the best Snoop release since Doggystyle
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:53 AM »
Blue Carpet Treatment was dope in my opinion.

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 10:58:04 AM »
Blue Carpet Treatment was dope in my opinion.

I agree.  That was one I kind of slept on for a while too, but when I went back and listened to it I was pleasantly surprised. 

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »
Lost Sessions is dope but I consider it more of a compilation than an album.  There are definitely some tracks on there though that are so good I can't believe they weren't released sooner.  The only other thing that I would have liked to see on there would have been the track "Every Single Day."  I remember it was originally even listed on the "One Sheet" they released, as being on there.  They must have changed their minds at the last minute.  Hopefully they'll do a volume 2 and put it on that one.
It's definitely not an album. It's a collection of scraps and alternate tracks. There are definitely some gems on there no question but it's basicallly the retail equivalent of one of those Makaveli bootlegs. Nostalgia is a mother fucker for some of you. You'll give high reviews to average material because it's from an era you like.

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
Some real good cuts from Lost Sessions. doesnt feel like an album though and there's a reason why those tracks were left off, and it shows on some of them.

Paul

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 12:11:22 PM »
It doesnt feel like an album so NO

Id rather listen to Tha Last Meal, Doggfather, Topp Dogg and The Blue carpet Treatment
funkyfreshintheflesh

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 01:53:42 PM »
It doesnt feel like an album so NO

Id rather listen to Tha Last Meal, Doggfather, Topp Dogg and The Blue carpet Treatment
co-sign  8)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 09:25:23 PM »
 I just orderd the lost sessions last night along with the lbc crew album so looking foward to hearing some old 90's shit.

dnjp4life

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »
Some real good cuts from Lost Sessions. doesnt feel like an album though and there's a reason why those tracks were left off, and it shows on some of them.

Yeah it's a very inconsistent 'album'.  One for the hardcore Death Row fans only really.