Author Topic: CLASSIC VIDEO - Kurupt feat Daz Dillinger "Gangstaz"  (Read 86 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CLASSIC VIDEO - Kurupt feat Daz Dillinger "Gangstaz"
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:08:00 AM »
Produced by Daz Dillinger & Mike Dean.

Okka

Re: CLASSIC VIDEO - Kurupt feat Daz Dillinger "Gangstaz"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 04:06:36 AM »
You should post all of these videos in one thread, we don't need 20 different threads.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CLASSIC VIDEO - Kurupt feat Daz Dillinger "Gangstaz"
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 05:05:18 AM »
You should post all of these videos in one thread, we don't need 20 different threads.

I wanted to  do it like that too but I can't even fit 2 song titles in the subject line & as someone told me a couple weeks ago if you don't make it appealing & give the maximum info in the thread title, people don't even bother to check the thread... Sorry for the inconvenience, I only planned to have like 2 today & put a few more because for once there was 1 guy who bothered to write he enjoyed the videos. That's why there's 4 or 5 of them in the end. My bad. Just trying to share the love for the West Coast.

After all, I expected some feedback when I dropped the video for "I Wanna Be a Snoop Dogg All-Star" which is unreleased in audio & video, same with 2Pac "California Love" & "So Many Tears" Live @ SNL, 1996 (in HD) earlir today,  & they got about 100 views & 0 reply. It's always nice to know there are people who appreciate your efforts you know?

Those vids are more or less from 10 years or so ago & they bang HARD! & I thought maybe some of the young gunz might not heard or seen them, & the others, older, peeps would enjoy a little trip down memory lane, at a time when the West "golden age" was already passed by (at meast in the mainstream) yet it was still a great time for great classic albums.

Anyway, I'll make sure it don't happen again, my bad again.