Author Topic: Lil B - Angels Exodus LP  (Read 1649 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Lil B - Angels Exodus LP
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/6VR9IZ6IjWg?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/6VR9IZ6IjWg?hd=1</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »
^Exactly. When you're turning on a song for comedic reasons, you know you suck as a rapper lol.

:grumpy:

when did rappers have to be super serious at all times?
I know. It's not like hip hop started out as party music or anything.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 02:21:46 PM »
^Exactly. When you're turning on a song for comedic reasons, you know you suck as a rapper lol.

I know. It's not like hip hop started out as party music or anything.

if you'd rather hear some old ass man cry over every song then be my guest

Al Bundy

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 02:31:06 PM »
cant front this shit kinda go

thankyou based god!

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/L-GEM7WnVYQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/L-GEM7WnVYQ</a>

you're on the path of becoming based my brethren no homo

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »
^LMAO

This is the best thing I've seen all day.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »

LOL. That's my point. He is trying to be serious. He wants to come off as a "serious" rapper & you find it funny because he's so bad.

Eminem used to kid around on songs earlier in his career. He didn't take things serious in every song & that's fine, but he was going for that "I'm just fuckin' around here".

Paul

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2011, 03:14:41 PM »
Why are people ignoring the crack DIRTY ASS VANS is posting proving Lil B isnt just a comedy rapper. dude can spit (Albeit in his own way)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »

LOL. That's my point. He is trying to be serious. He wants to come off as a "serious" rapper & you find it funny because he's so bad.

Eminem used to kid around on songs earlier in his career. He didn't take things serious in every song & that's fine, but he was going for that "I'm just fuckin' around here".

If you haven't noticed by now, Lil B has a multitude of different styles and concepts for his songs. Sure, he has his ignorant songs like "Suck My Dick Ho" or "Rich Bitch". Do I see Lil B being serious with these songs? Hell no. Dude is laughing his ass off rapping these tracks on his videos. He does have some songs that are serious like "The Trap", "Age of Information", "The World's Ending", etc. I don't see anyone laughing about B rapping about taxes or poverty or other more serious tracks.

I shouldn't even be wasting my time typing up these responses when you've obviously written off the dude.

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 03:16:45 PM »
Why are people ignoring the crack DIRTY ASS VANS is posting proving Lil B isnt just a comedy rapper. dude can spit (Albeit in his own way)

It's a lot easier to write off Lil B then to actually take the time and listen to the multitude of tracks he's provided for free on his YouTube. Sadly, his more ignorant fun tracks get more attention then his other material.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 03:27:56 PM »
lol, bro. There is really no reason to take offense to people disliking Lil' B; you're looking at the West Coast Gucci Mane, just slightly more lyrical, but his awkward lisp thing almost cancels that out lol.

Take it from me, not everyone likes your favorite artist. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2011, 03:57:03 PM »
lol, bro. There is really no reason to take offense to people disliking Lil' B; you're looking at the West Coast Gucci Mane, just slightly more lyrical, but his awkward lisp thing almost cancels that out lol.

West Coast Gucci Mane? Now that's just being ridiculous.

As Paul just said, why is everyone ignoring the great tracks just posted up proving Lil B can rap about serious matters without it being a joke? I hear a bunch of hating with no merit. Here's another track I would like to add as evidence:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VICvyKJnHDg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VICvyKJnHDg</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »
^Like I said earlier about another song, it's not that bad, but it's not that good.

Not feeling that whole "I am the sky...I am the Earth..." for a solid 50 seconds.

You know people say "Lupe Fiasco isn't as deep as his fans make him out to be". This is very similar, just because he says he's different & he says he's deep, doesn't mean he is.

But since DIRTY ASS FANS said "If you want to listen to an old man crying" (aka Joe Budden shot), it's pretty funny that this song should be posted. Sounds pretty emo himself on this one. :laugh:

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »
Lil B Is The Future,Fuck What Y'all Said!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2011, 06:42:43 PM »

What is Budden, the east coast Gucci Mane?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2011, 07:12:32 PM »

What is Budden, the east coast Gucci Mane?

Well considering most of the hate that goes his way is based off his beat selection & mixing (apparently the most important factor to making albums) & his lyrics are usually on point, I don't see the connection.