Author Topic: Lil B - Angels Exodus LP  (Read 1643 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Lil B - Angels Exodus LP
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2011, 07:23:37 PM »
lol, bro. There is really no reason to take offense to people disliking Lil' B; you're looking at the West Coast Gucci Mane, just slightly more lyrical, but his awkward lisp thing almost cancels that out lol.

Take it from me, not everyone likes your favorite artist. ;)

lol @ west coast gucci mane like that's some clever insult. no offense taken. i'm not one to catch feelings over the net.

and who said he was my favorite artist?  ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »
lol, bro. There is really no reason to take offense to people disliking Lil' B; you're looking at the West Coast Gucci Mane, just slightly more lyrical, but his awkward lisp thing almost cancels that out lol.

What is Budden, the east coast Gucci Mane?

Well considering most of the hate that goes his way is based off his beat selection & mixing (apparently the most important factor to making albums) & his lyrics are usually on point, I don't see the connection.

I don't see the connection between Lil B or Gucci mane either.

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
Lil B Is The Future,Fuck What Y'all Said!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2011, 08:14:58 PM »

lol @ west coast gucci mane like that's some clever insult. no offense taken. i'm not one to catch feelings over the net.

and who said he was my favorite artist?  ::)

It wasn't intended to be clever. It was a comparison.

What is Budden, the east coast Gucci Mane?

Well considering most of the hate that goes his way is based off his beat selection & mixing (apparently the most important factor to making albums) & his lyrics are usually on point, I don't see the connection.

I don't see the connection between Lil B or Gucci mane either.

Somebody living off of pretty solid production who nine times out of ten isn't really saying anything over it? You don't see the connection? I mean, if you're electing to buy into this "Lil' B is the truth, he's saying things nobody even thinks because he's above all of us", I suppose you wouldn't see it. But coming from a Master Ace fan (that's props, not an insult), I would expect you to see the similarities between the two sub-par artists.

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VICvyKJnHDg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VICvyKJnHDg</a>

That video is too based for the infidels.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/MW-LaSSZG0U?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/MW-LaSSZG0U?hd=1</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2011, 08:22:08 PM »
I mean, if you're electing to buy into this "Lil' B is the truth, he's saying things nobody even thinks because he's above all of us", I suppose you wouldn't see it.

LMAO!!!!!!!! When in the hell did anyone say some shit like this?

But coming from a Master Ace fan (that's props, not an insult), I would expect you to see the similarities between the two sub-par artists.

Masta Ace  :grumpy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
I mean, if you're electing to buy into this "Lil' B is the truth, he's saying things nobody even thinks because he's above all of us", I suppose you wouldn't see it.

But coming from a Master Ace fan (that's props, not an insult), I would expect you to see the similarities between the two sub-par artists.

LOL, excuse the typo. & yeah, that's how you guys play it off. That's not an exact quote, but you clearly think he's good enough to the point where he has to be defended anytime somebody says something negative about him. You wouldn't do that if he was "pretty good" & people were just "overlooking" him; you'd just understand he's not everyone's cup of tea. Some people on this forum blow him up worse then I do Joe Budden. & from what I'm told, that's not a good look.

I'm just wondering out of aspects of Hip Hop what this guy brings to the table? He has an awkward flow. He slurs most of his words; mumbling some of the time. Lyrically...C'MON SON. I mean, I know I come off sounding like a hater. But that's what I've heard. What am I missing? What are you all hearing that I clearly am not? Is he one of those Lil' Wayne-like artists with a swag about him you find so fresh it attracts you to his music?

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »
Lil B and Gucci Mane have the charisma that Buddens wishes he had
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2011, 12:12:57 AM »

LOL, excuse the typo. & yeah, that's how you guys play it off. That's not an exact quote, but you clearly think he's good enough to the point where he has to be defended anytime somebody says something negative about him. You wouldn't do that if he was "pretty good" & people were just "overlooking" him; you'd just understand he's not everyone's cup of tea. Some people on this forum blow him up worse then I do Joe Budden. & from what I'm told, that's not a good look.

I don't defend him as hard as you defend Buddens. I think everyone will agree with me on that one.

I'm just wondering out of aspects of Hip Hop what this guy brings to the table? He has an awkward flow. He slurs most of his words; mumbling some of the time. Lyrically...C'MON SON. I mean, I know I come off sounding like a hater. But that's what I've heard. What am I missing? What are you all hearing that I clearly am not? Is he one of those Lil' Wayne-like artists with a swag about him you find so fresh it attracts you to his music?

Lil B can get on a lyrical tip real quick.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/-9HYMorqtyo?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/-9HYMorqtyo?hd=1</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2011, 12:17:06 AM »
Also let's not forget Lil B's diss to Buddens. You can't tell me B didn't go in on Joey.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/VhTc5GAs2tg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/VhTc5GAs2tg</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2011, 12:43:27 AM »
I'm just wondering out of aspects of Hip Hop what this guy brings to the table? He has an awkward flow. He slurs most of his words; mumbling some of the time.

CMON son!!! If you're a Budden fan you can't seriously be talking about flow or voice.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2011, 12:46:10 AM »
you clearly think he's good enough to the point where he has to be defended anytime somebody says something negative about him. You wouldn't do that if he was "pretty good" & people were just "overlooking" him;

but you defend Budden a million times more than anyone here defends lil B.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2011, 12:49:38 AM »
Somebody living off of pretty solid production who nine times out of ten isn't really saying anything over it? You don't see the connection? I mean, if you're electing to buy into this "Lil' B is the truth, he's saying things nobody even thinks because he's above all of us", I suppose you wouldn't see it. But coming from a Master Ace fan (that's props, not an insult), I would expect you to see the similarities between the two sub-par artists.

There's no similarities in their style.

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2011, 01:00:28 AM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/vk6LKmcqv0Q?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/vk6LKmcqv0Q?hd=1</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2011, 06:27:02 AM »
I'm just wondering out of aspects of Hip Hop what this guy brings to the table? He has an awkward flow. He slurs most of his words; mumbling some of the time.

CMON son!!! If you're a Budden fan you can't seriously be talking about flow or voice.

I don't have to because I can post lyrics. Post Lil' B's best verse & I'll post a "pretty good" Joey verse & I'm pretty sure unless Lil' B has something hidden, my verse will be far superior. But don't bother doing that. No reason for you to post some average ass verse & have these truly unbiased people give their opinion on to who is better. ::)