Author Topic: Reptillian Shapeshifter Poom Poom Devils  (Read 361 times)

LONDON!!

Reptillian Shapeshifter Poom Poom Devils
« on: February 16, 2011, 01:56:10 AM »
this is gonna sound crazy or whatever, but fuck it, its in the party & bullshit section of these forums, so i know no one is gonna take this too seriously

but yeah, i've got some revoulting pervert devil sex offender chumps on my dick hard, you get what i'm saying, its revoulting, they are rapists, pedophilles, voyeurs(there voyeuring my computer movements now wit nerdy hacker equiptment as i type, suck your mum perv, your gonna get it when i catch you, i swear down, voyeur that you primitive pussy's, stupid pervs), stalkers, peeping toms, perverts, dickheads, pricks, sex offender care in the community's(sex offender mental institution pussy's that are let out in our human being community's over here in london), top professional wankers on a big boy level, its nuthin long(the diffrence between me and them is that i have a disease that i'm not gonna go into on no geeky internet forum's, but i caught that disease from having consenual sexual activity wit the opposite sex in my age range, 22 to 31, which will go up the older i get, like, when i reach 32 this year, it will be like sumthin like, 23 to 32, you get what i'm saying, from checking chicks, that look nuthin like these martian looking tranny, troll, stick insect, shapeless, beanpole, AIDS bitches, fat lard, shapeless, jabba the hut hippo bitches and shapeless brare(guy) shape bitches that are creepy like a faggot, half of them are wrinkled, old fogies, its disgusting, fucking veteran paedophilles or sumthin, the other half are young tramp rich losers, wrinkled old fogies in training, its vomit inducing, yes it is, unlike them who are all no pussy getting, virgin, gay, battyboys and no man having, fagface, troll, virgin, tranny sex offender bitches, they don't have no sexual disease & haven't got no nasty chump pervs sexually infactuated wit watching there every movements, so i'm only gonna start checking chicks on the streets face to face in my age range after i've got the cure and dealt wit these pervs, because these nasty rapist, pedophille, pervs would watch me mash(fuck) if they could and i'd do sumthin stupid witout putting sense on it, because i know my temper), segragation unit(pc in US prisons and whatever they call it in other country's, them neighbourhood sex offender weirdo's that you get in every endz in the west, you get what i'm saying) food, you get what i'm saying

i ain't gonna churps you or sex offend on you, your the sex offender prick, stupid piece of sex offender nonce(padophille) bitch perv, thats creepily, vomit inducing, skin crawlinly, infactuated wit my sexual activity that they no will never involve them, i don't care if there in my age range, 22 to 31, they will never get churps(chat up) from me, i know what you look like, segragation unit food nonce bitch troll cocksucker, no matter what human being community you mind reading alien nonce bitch chump pussy's battyride(dickride), i know what you look like, your not gonna get churps cocksucker, get off my dick, the only thing your gonna get from me if i catch you slipping using sex offending equiptment on me in public undercover(thats the only way they could attempt it, truss), its gonna be shanks to the throat, no churpsing you stupid, duppy, stupid little whatless perv, rich loser, truss me on that, it ain't a threat, i don't make threats, its a promise, i will clock onto your perving, just try me dickhead prick cocksucker

i'm physically handicapped wit the faggots, i don't look at brares, i don't face watch brares all day or watch brares go sleep or is infactuated wit my enemy's mind, i've got a life, i ain't gay, i'm not a cocksucking faggot, i don't watch cock from secret identitys in secret locations or have gay, rapist, pedophille, voyeur perv peeping tom equipment to know when the next mans cock is cumming, i ain't a faggot, you get what i'm saying, you couldn't kidnap me and force me to do the gay shit they do once, let alone all day, everyday, 24-7, 365 days, annually, on mothers day, christmas, new years, every event, every weekend, from 2005, you get what i'm saying, fucking faggots & cocksucking troll nonce bitches

they could never do any of this shit blatantly in mans face, because they know exactly what would happen, these pariahs, sex offender care in the community faggots and tranny, troll nonce bitches could only do there segragation unit food bullshit from secret locations behind secret identity's, thats the only way they could do it, mans to gangsta for them in any other way and i'm not a gangsta or anything like that neither, i'm a average nobody out here, on the dole(welfare) untill i can get a job and get back onto my feet, you get what i'm saying

i'm just like every other human being out here, everybody protects themselves and there family's from sex offender chump vermin, it ain't a gangsta thing nerdsta, its a adult thing, its being a adult, gangsta's don't sex offend or get sex offender equipment, everybody knows this, no matter what economic endz heads is from, the inner city, middle class endz, rich endz, the whole shebang, no human being will ever have it off a sex offender and it dosen't matter hypothetically if they had merked a 100 mudda fockers or moved bare weight, tonnes and shit, once they buy sex offender equipment and start sex offending, all stripes go out the window and your food now, human being granny won't have it off you, you get what i'm saying

you sex offender customers rats, hiding since 2005(hiding just so they can sex offend in peace, there gonna get it, truss me on that, rags, live-o, get me, stupid pervert devils) your the type of rats that call crimestoppers anoymously on whoever your picking up your crack, brown or coke from, so that you can get the reward money to bun up more rocks, sniff and smoke that white and inject or bun that brown, you get what i'm saying, pure sex offender customer rat, you see what i'm saying

i gonna catch you and your gonna get street justice, because i don't adhere to civillian rules, i don't belive in system justice, i believe in road justice, thats just me, i'm not a gangsta or anything like that, or even street or road, thats just me, thats just the way man has come up, they represent the devil, there gonna get it, its nuthin long, your industry(even you bougie pervs hiding in the hood and suburbs, your existence is industry, pure fantasy, anything you do or happens to you dosen't count or take away from any of the endz your hiding in, your bougie perv existence don't count, you've all got upper middle class money, thousandnaire & millionaire money in whatever endz your hiding in), we're in the street, thats the diffrence, prick tranny nonce bitches that some how got lucky once, even sex offend and watch cock from secret locations behind secret identity's wit there faggot in training little kids, thats how warped out and pedophille and hardcore there sexual deviant, mental perv problems are, these feisty nonce bitch food and chump feisty faggot pussy food, but fiesty from secret locations behind secret identity's, thats the only way they can do this feisty shit, thats when these sex offender nerdsta's feel safe and big, human being dna is too gangsta for them in any other situation, you get what i'm saying, we're too fists, guns and shanks for em, there gonna get it, watch, stupid sleazy, slimy, creepy, perverted sex offender fools, suck your mum, 50 times, suck your mum, suck it, suck it, suck it, suck bumhole, catch AIDS and die slow pussy, die slow, watch when i catch you, watch
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:16:19 AM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Sikotic™

Re: Reptillian Shapeshifter Poom Poom Devils
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »
Care to elaborate?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »
Care to elaborate?

sex offenders are vermin, pervert devils and reptilian shapeshiter poom poom devils commit, paedophillia, voyeurism, stalking, peeping tom and certain types of rapes, hiding behind bush and raping random strangers and there so called males are all faggots and all there so called females look like what they do all day, there spread throughout society in the west and are legally banned from stepping foot in most places outside the west

there closest relatives on this planet is the illuminati, the only diffrence between them is there goals and m.o, illuminati is about imperialism & eugenics, while poom poom shapeshifters, there just about trying to get away wit sex offending in peace in there minds, you get what i'm saying, illuminati is slow wit it, poom poom shapeshifters is retarded wit it, you get what i'm saying. like homo sapiens, thats us now, and neandathal man back in the day, there both human beings, but we are more advanced now, you get what i'm saying, homo sapiens

they can read minds and know what i'm going to say before i say it and can see images in my mind aswell, they are not MI5 or MI6 or big time gangsta's or anything like that, so where could they get this type of equiptment, there aliens, they have unofficial links wit the illuminati because there both related aliens, thats why you get laws in the west protecting certain types of sex offending because they know only shapeshifters commit certain type of sex offending, thats why other than rape, sex offenders in the west get such lenient sentences and thats if they get a custodial sentence at all, you get what i'm saying

this is who is on my dick, cocksucking man, you get me, its repugnant, but there numbers are small on this planet and there based in the west and battyride(dickride) all human being communities in the west, i reckon there numbers in the west is 4 digits(not including the illuminati), its just a guess and they ain't got a presence outside the west, no they don't

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 05:40:02 AM »
?!

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 06:13:00 AM »
I still don't  get it entirely. Could you explain it a little more detailed?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 06:20:55 AM »
I still don't  get it entirely. Could you explain it a little more detailed?

No one will ever get it.

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »

LONDON!!

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 03:50:09 AM »
don't watch none of this bullshit people, this is for the pervs, rapists, child molesterers and fags, trannys, voyeuring my internet movements, voyeur this pervert, you chump sex offender care in the community, rich tramp cocksucker mudda suckers

its disgusting and repugnant to hear faggot voices and acts sublimily and blantantly from secret locations behind secret identity's since 2005, to be brainwashed by a bunch of stupid sodomite fags is atrocious and skin crawinly disgusting and vomit inducing, but the diffrence is, the brainwash mix up bizness was gradual from me slewing(dissing) you off 24-7 for trying faggot rapist/nonce(pedophille) shit from secret locations behind secret indentity's, thats the only way you could do it, you would be dead any other way already, true stories, its a bare unatural situation

all your gonna get out of me is mix up shit from me gunning(dissing) you 24-7 and thats it, once i've dealt wit you and stopped hearing your faggot voices and faggot acts, i won't have to slew you off anymore and no flashbacks of the mix up bullshit will pop in my head from hearing faggot bullshit all day, everyday, since 2005 from secret locations behind secret identity's, 24-7, morning, noon and night 9am too 9am

the diffrence is

1.your gay, i'm not
2.your infactuated wit brares(guy's), i'm not
3.i like chicks in my age range, 22 to 31 that don't look nuthin like your tranny sisters and will start checking them after i've dealt wit you physically and got the cure for getting a sexual disease from having consenual sexual activity that you could never get you gay rapist, you just want too rape chicks and molest kids because you can't rape brares
4.your a sex offender, i'm not
5.you have sex offender equiptment, i don't
6.your a voyeur, a perv, i'm not
7.your a stalker, i'm not
8.your a peeping tom, i'm not
9.your a rapist, i'm not
10.your a child molester, i'm not
11.you a cockwatcher, i'm not
12.your a face watcher, i'm not
13.your a cocksucker, i'm not, i just give you a taste of your own medicine to remind you, your a cocksucker, but wit natural, but not normal civillised shit that i wouldn't do if i wasn't hearing you from secret locations
14.your an unofficial spy for the illuminati, i'm not
15.your a bait fed recruit customer, i'm not
16.your a chump, i'm not
17.your a sex offender care in the community, rich, upper class and thousandnaire and millionaire money tramp, i'm not
18.your a bougie middle class perv in every economic endz you hide in, i'm not
19.your banned and curfewed in every endz you hide in, by the streetz, i'm not
20.you have no sexual disease or faggot infatuated wit your every movement and sexual activity that will never involved there creepy genetic mistake piece of chump, faggot, battyboy, off key bats cocksucker, victim, miserable rich existence, faggots are nasty, genetic mistakes are nasty, but they can only do there faggot nastiness from secret locations behind secret identity's, they would be dead already any other way, you see what i'm saying, this is your normal existence, i lived next to your type for 4 years(where the physical clocking onto this poom poom shapshifter reptillian network shit started), no pussy once(just jealous over my sexual activit wit chicks), always came home, empty handed, no clubs(shook he would get killed in them), banned too a certain radius, a couple of blocks, if that, in doors, 24-7, airbear(i was gonna bang him out on two occasions every time he fantazize in my face, but when he saw i was calling his bluff and was gonna bang him out diffrently, he started begging it, so i allowed him, i gave him a bly(a pass), twice) thousandnaire square in the endz that don't exist or count, this is your normal existence, your wankers, i'm not
21.your a gay groupie, i'm not, you groupie brares, i'm don't, i don't even groupie chicks let alone a brare, eeerh, nasty
22.i don't mind read alien cock suck, i've got a life, i'm straight, your not
23.you bath watch, your gay, i'm not
24.you shit watch, your gay sex offender care in the community, i'm not
25.you watch brares go sleep all night, i don't, your gay, i'm not
26.your a dickhead, i'm not
27.your a prick, i'm not
28.your a dvd voyeur wanker perv loser, i'm not, your a rapist, i'm not
29.your a internet voyeur wanker perv loser, i'm not, your a rapist, i'm not

thats the diffrence typical fags, your gonna get it, watch, i can flush out the brainwashing, because its exactly that, unatural brainwashing from an one off unatural situation from slewing you off 24-7, you can't change your dna, your gay i'm not, i couldn't do any of the gay shit you do all day, everyday, once, let alone 24-7, from 2005, i'd throw up, thats the diffrence, while you do your gay shit proudly, thats how you like too kick back and relax, thats the diffrence, once i stop hearing you, i won't have too slew you off no more, no mix up shit and no flashbacks of mix up shit, thats the diffrence, a proud bunch of faggots trying too brainwash a hardcore, proud in public and private homophobe, its disgusting and riduculous, but your peon world don't mean jack shit, it don't mean jack diddley, i'm good in the real world, i can walk wit my head high, i know what sexual orientation i am, i'm straight, your not, what about you fag, you genetic mistake monkey's and your tranny nonce bitch rejected groupie creatures can suck out too, suck your mum, suck your mum, suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it, suck your mum, your enemy like this fags, dickhead, you top pricks, sex offender, nonce bitch, amanda knox type bitch rapist(wit a human being rapist brare piece of shit, thats the only way they could pull it off) creature bitch, rich tramp, sex offender care in the community, gargolye(but i wouldn't care how you look you dick, it just so happens you young rich tramps trannys are all shapeless, blob, hippo, jabba the hut specie bitches, stick insect, shapeless, beanpole, aids bitches, or shapeless brare shape bitches and your creepy old fogie perv out wrinkle bag pedophille mums and aunty's and granny's goofy, fantasist pedophille beast, can suck out too, suck out your deceased mummy, ha ha)pedophille bitches, sex offender, revoluting like a fag, sex offender down sydnrome trash, your enemy, suck your mum

i've never snaked a human being or person in my life, you could never get a individual too say sumthin like, he did this, did that behind my back and a,b & c and so on and so on, you get what saying, you won't find a person that exists on this planet that you can get that can say that, truss me on that, i hate snakes, i ain't into that snakey shit, i ain't never snaked no one in my life, i ain't never ratted to the police or testified in court on no one neither, fuck a snake and fuck a rat, or your gonna find is i hate gays, gay gropies, cocksuckers, tranny(i couldn't care how they looked, i'm just going by reality) sex offender, child molester bitches, feds, rats, i hate sex offenders and mix up shit, and brainwashed flashbacks of this mix up shit from gunning these fag/tranny sex offender filths 24-7 in unatural circumstances from alien sleazebags, true stories(voyeur that you faggot and tranny's, you not a snake too me, your a alien sex offender enemy related to the illuminati, i hate fags and tranny(i couldn't care what you look like, i'm just going by reality until proven otherwise) sex offenders)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:55:38 AM by LONDON!! »

Matty

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 04:08:42 AM »
wow. but i didn't see anything about reptillians ???

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 07:19:03 PM »
Youre fuckin crazy man

Centro Califa

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »
I stopped at this line.

but yeah, i've got some revoulting pervert devil sex offender chumps on my dick hard

I'm not gonna read that shit and I'll give 3 fucking reasons why.

1. Why the fuck am I gonna read a story about a male dealing with sexual predator?
2. Based off that line I can only conclude you've waived a tale of male on male sexual deviously only equivalent to San Francisco. So fuck that
3. Why the fuck did you have to bring the enitre yourworldoftext to this post?

TL:DR

LONDON!!

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »
wow. but i didn't see anything about reptillians ???

there all reptillian poom poom shapeshifters from draco, its a continuation of exposements and there westwide, from uk to europe, to usa and canada, i reckon 4 digit deep in numbers, this particular perv network that can't get off my dick, infactuated sexually wit there enemy, its nasty, is like 13 voices deep out of double digit numbers in london

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 11:23:26 AM »
So what's the best way of getting rid of these reptillian poom poom shapeshifters? You said they're in the US, but do you know if there are there any in California?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LONDON!!

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 12:00:39 PM »
So what's the best way of getting rid of these reptillian poom poom shapeshifters? You said they're in the US, but do you know if there are there any in California?

1.when i raise enough money from real estate in the future, i'm gonna campaign for the death penalty for sex offenders(rapist that hide behind bush and rape random women type rapes, pedophilles, voyeurs, stalkers & peeping toms) only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, true stories and worldwide, death penalty for sex offenders worldwide, because they will go and find loopholes outside the west if there sex offender movements are flopped in the west, yes they will, nasty pervs, they will never change, they will always think in there nasty, loopy(sexually), goofy, warped out, deviant, pervert head, thats its ok too sex offend on people

2.give em a good beating, shook the living daylights outta them from sex offending on you again or if there existence is typical bait sex offender loner, loser, take em out, rub em out if you think you can get away wit it, because i'm not a gangsta or anything, i'm a average nobody, but i don't adhere to civillian laws, i belive in street justice, thats just me, thats just how i came up, thats just me, i can't help it

3.yes there are in cali like every state in the states, because all poom poom shapeshifters molest, voyeur, stalk, peeping tom and do certain types of stranger rapes(the other half is done by human being piece of shit rapists that have mental problems full stop, while poom, poom shapeshifters just have sexual mental problems, they can conceal it in public, its a alien culture thing)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »
i need the cliffnotes.