Author Topic: Do any white people here not like Eminem?...  (Read 406 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Do any white people here not like Eminem?...
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2003, 09:01:29 AM »
i only like em's first album slim shady...
after that he fell off hard..
haha

Actually I'd say it's the other way around.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2003, 09:25:17 AM by C2Knuckles »

Mack_D

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2003, 09:20:08 AM »
I don't like most of Eminem's songs. There is no doubt that he has talent but I'm not really interested in the shit that he raps about. Also, him being white doesn't effect my decision either. If he rapped about shit that appealed to me then I would listen to his music.

bez

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2003, 09:45:18 AM »
I am white and I love Em, everything hes done has been amazing but I love Pac, Nas, Dre, Biggie, Snoop 2. I dont discriminate, if I like it I listen to it.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2003, 10:51:34 AM »
i only like em's first album slim shady...
after that he fell off hard..
haha

up here in europe everybody likes em...

only da real muthafuckas aint feeln him..
where do u live in europe?

cuz where I live there's loads of Em haters.. many of'em think it's necessary to dislike him to be a hiphop head lol

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2003, 11:10:33 AM »
I'm white, and I don't like Eminem very much. It is obvious to me that the guy has skills, but I just ain't feeling enough of his songs to make me buy one of his albums, or call myself a fan of his. Lets just say i'm a fan of his style but not of his music.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2003, 02:22:25 PM »
everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy white person here who likes hip hop likes eminem and are on his nuts, even sum white ppl who aint into hip hop like him down here, im black n i feel alot of his shit, but i aint no groupie and most ppl who dont like him here are black peeps

peace

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2003, 02:37:46 PM »
everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy white person here who likes hip hop likes eminem and are on his nuts, even sum white ppl who aint into hip hop like him down here, im black n i feel alot of his shit, but i aint no groupie and most ppl who dont like him here are black peeps

peace

I'm white, and I'm definitly not on his nuts. I listen to him some cause he with dre, but thats pretty much it.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2003, 04:11:35 PM »

peace

my bad, i didnt mean on wcc, i meant where im from

peace

I'm white, and I'm definitly not on his nuts. I listen to him some cause he with dre, but thats pretty much it.

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2003, 06:04:01 PM »
im white, he's dope. 'nuff said.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2003, 06:33:43 PM »

peace

I totally agree with you only reason I listen to some songs is cuz his with dre. I doubt people would like him as much if he werent with the dr.

Every white dude here likes him like that other cat said "people that aint even into hiphop like him"

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2003, 11:22:15 PM »
Most black people I know like Eminem. They say they give him a chance, and they like what they hear. Latinos, they don't feel him much. They prefer that westcoast shit, Snoop, W.C., I remember Kurupt being popular, Eazy E, mot Chicano rappers. Whites, well, they are the ones that hate on him. I ain't hear Latinos hate on him, just not feel it, but it's whites that will say they hate his music. Same goes for Minnesota and I.E., California.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2003, 05:16:36 AM »
Im white and neither me or my homies like Em. I'm not hating on him, I just can't feel his stuff.  
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 05:18:52 AM by Rag_J »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2003, 11:31:13 AM »
the only that i know that like him are white...everyone that dislikes him are latino or black or brown...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

dr.mad

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2003, 12:14:50 PM »
I am too white and i don't like EMINEM. I like some of his songs but very lil'. I like only afro-american WESTCOAST GANGSTA RAP and not more.

First To Bomb

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Album Ever IMO
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2003, 01:11:02 PM »
I am white and i dont like Eminem. Its not because of his color, but its because of his lyrics. They are good for kids, imo. Too immature, sometimes they are pathetics. Anyways hes a good lyricist, but sincerely, to me music is a black thing.
''Red or Blue: which set u claim? Does it make a difference? One day we're gonna work it out all the colors ignorance'' (Tupac)