Author Topic: Danja's 'So Many Girls' Instrumental Originally Intended for Detox  (Read 219 times)

Matty

read this the other day, thought it was interesting. beat is on a dark, menacing kinda vibe with a club twist. deffo a banger, especially at high volume and a stand-out track on the Usher album it appeared on. dunno if i could imagine Dre on it, but perhaps better than some of the Detox leaks/offerings.

“SO MANY GIRLS” – USHER

“I did this track at the top of 2009, maybe 2008. Either way, I did the track and was like This. Is. Crazy. I originally did the track for Dr. Dre for Detox. I know Jimmy Iovine heard it and liked it but I don’t know if Dre heard it. It was intended for him and that was that. So after going through the hoops of if he heard or not, I just ended up giving it to Usher way later. I knew at this point he needed a single and they were going to go with it as a single at one point, but they did a couple other songs.”

MP3 http://www.mediafire.com/?7y6bcfagl5mkwlp

TRG

Re: Danja's 'So Many Girls' Instrumental Originally Intended for Detox
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 06:13:14 AM »
with Dre mixing, this could be a monster imo. but i duno how Dre would sound on this beat.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:31:19 AM »
Sounds empty like the majority of Danja beats lately. He needs Timbaland and vice versa.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 02:23:17 PM »
instrumental seems more suitable for a timbaland album