Author Topic: Crooked I - #OkBye (Produced by Grinch)  (Read 1073 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Crooked I - #OkBye (Produced by Grinch)
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 10:53:25 AM »
Banger 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 11:50:11 AM »
Turned it off after 50 seconds. Lame lame lame punchlines that an 9 year old could've written, and Crook (a grown man) on some Twit talk inspired theme?!

I swear Em only signed him to get Crook's misguided fanbase jumping on Shady's dick too - he needs some of that blinkered loyalty right now.

Sad. 8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 12:00:47 PM »
I don't know... The beat don't really bang like that and his raps... He can do much better. At least after the first listen I'm not very impressed. I'll give it a few more spins.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

EFFeX

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »
Turned it off after 50 seconds. Lame lame lame punchlines that an 9 year old could've written, and Crook (a grown man) on some Twit talk inspired theme?!

I swear Em only signed him to get Crook's misguided fanbase jumping on Shady's dick too - he needs some of that blinkered loyalty right now.

Sad. 8)

So... your saying that... Eminem, who's been in the game since '99... needed to sign Crooked to finally get his fan bases seal of approval? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. I'm pretty sure by this point in Em's career people already formed their own opinion of dude whether or not Crooked was signed with him or not.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
Crooked's punchlines on OKBYE > most of Em's punchlines on Recovery
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NoobCake

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »
Still can't believe Eminem actually signed this fat bum.  He should've made an ultimatum to Slaughterhouse that he was gonna sign them only if they dropped Crooked I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
Still can't believe Eminem actually signed this fat bum.  He should've made an ultimatum to Slaughterhouse that he was gonna sign them only if they dropped Crooked I.

i know you're just being a troll but I'll take the bait... eminem was NOT AFRAID to sign crooked i

get it?  hahaha i'm so fucking clever
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

NoobCake

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2011, 08:51:15 PM »
haha of course you'd show up to defend your hero.  Any news on Crooked I's NEXT album?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
haha of course you'd show up to defend your hero.  Any news on Crooked I's NEXT album?
lol

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »

i know you're just being a troll but I'll take the bait... eminem was NOT AFRAID to sign crooked i

get it?  hahaha i'm so fucking clever

lol
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 12:17:55 AM »
wick wick wack

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 11:11:48 AM »
damn this shit still bangs, Action! dude is one of the most objective posters in here, and hes got a point here. Haters come and go, more success more hate, thats the way westcoast works.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2011, 11:23:47 AM »
lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »
the one thats never coming out
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Inferio07

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2011, 11:53:13 AM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!