Author Topic: Crooked I - #OkBye (Produced by Grinch)  (Read 1071 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Crooked I - #OkBye (Produced by Grinch)
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2011, 12:17:53 PM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!

dubcc has way too many haters on here that are jealous because Crooked with 0 albums gets more views on here than their favorite washed-up 1990s rappers

but yes Crooked is the man at making the best quality music since pac, REGARDLESS of how it's released

personally I dont see why all these people bitch at Crooked for not dropping a CD when he GIVES US the songs for FREE - but then again haters gonna hate.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!

If he shitted on my favorite rapper then why would they be my favorite rapper?

And Masta Ace >>>>> Crooked I, lol at anyone who says otherwise.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2011, 12:59:06 PM »
Another thing, the Pac comparisons are ridiculous. Just because Crooked I namedrops Pac every other song doesn't mean they have anything in common. Because they don't. Stylistically they are completely different. Pac's music was emotionally and conceptually driven. Crooked I's music is punchline-based.

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2011, 01:01:02 PM »
If Crooks the best since Pac, where does that leave WC?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2011, 02:04:55 PM »
song is ok

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2011, 02:09:41 PM »

U do know WC has been in the rap game since the 1980's, right...?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
I dig this.

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »

Fair point. So WC's the greatest since then, forget Pac and Crook ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2011, 04:12:27 PM »

pfft this ain't the 1980s and Masta Ace wasn't even the 2nd best member of the Juice crew
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
this songs wack as fuck cob circle of bums ok bye

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »

Fair point. So WC's the greatest since then, forget Pac and Crook ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!

pfft this ain't the 1980s and Masta Ace wasn't even the 2nd best member of the Juice crew

Masta Ace was sick in the 80s and 90s....and even sicker in the 2000s. Dude is like wine, only gets better with age. A Long Hot Summer >>>> your favorite rapper's career. And lol @ you pretending like you've even listened to him.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2011, 10:21:56 PM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!

Masta Ace was sick in the 80s and 90s....and even sicker in the 2000s. Dude is like wine, only gets better with age. A Long Hot Summer >>>> your favorite rapper's career. And lol @ you pretending like you've even listened to him.

I'm not too familiar with masta ace but "good ol love" is a helluva song

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »

fuck you man I know my Masta Ace.   I still say Kool G Rap and BDK were better, as was Craig G.

and Percee P > Masta Ace is you wanna mention old school rappers.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2011, 12:29:23 AM »

fuck you man I know my Masta Ace.   I still say Kool G Rap and BDK were better, as was Craig G.

and Percee P > Masta Ace is you wanna mention old school rappers.

Nah. Maybe if you compared their best material, but career-wise??? Masta Ace has never released a weak album. Everyone else you mentioned has fallen off in the later part of their careers. Anyways, what does this topic have to do with other members of the Juice Crew? I brought up Masta Ace specifically to disprove the claim that Crooked I shits on my favorite rapper. Because I would consider him far below my favorite rapper.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 12:31:35 AM by THE RAPTURE »