Author Topic: Daz & Twinz "What Chall Wanna Do..  (Read 478 times)

love33

Daz & Twinz "What Chall Wanna Do..
« on: February 24, 2011, 10:55:20 PM »
Anyone have a good version of this track untagged...it never made the final version of the album.  I think this is def one of the top tracks they did together.  I love Tha Twinz and Daz and to hear them collab is nothing less than off the chain.  If anyone has the untagged version, I wanna bump that shiiat

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Daz & Twinz "What Chall Wanna Do..
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »
holler at ironmic aka lazoo aka the croation sensation

Rutran

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 12:12:47 AM »
That's right, this track is da bomb, tight ass beat + dope Daz & Twinz collab. It's need to be released in CDQ.

JeremyM

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
I'm a big fan of The Twinz first album so thanks for posting this- I didn't know they were working on another album that ended up leaking unfinished and would've never found it if it wasn't for this post.  So thanks!

JeremyM

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 09:20:12 AM »
Besides Still Can't Fade It from the Show, are there other any Twinz songs floating around on soundtracks?  I can't think of any.

love33

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »
Besides Still Can't Fade It from the Show, are there other any Twinz songs floating around on soundtracks?  I can't think of any.

It's not a soundtrack, but they are on "Too High (Poly High)" on Snoop Doggy Dogg's "Death Row Greatest Hits" and they aren't given any credit for some odd reason

JeremyM

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »

It's not a soundtrack, but they are on "Too High (Poly High)" on Snoop Doggy Dogg's "Death Row Greatest Hits" and they aren't given any credit for some odd reason

Thanks!  I forgot all about that appearance.  I remembered the one from the first Eastsidaz album as "Tha Locs" but totally spaced that one off.  Not sure why they didn't get credit for that one, but it's probably easiest to just blame Suge.

Rutran

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 10:56:58 AM »
So, anybody have this track in CDQ?

love33

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 08:33:28 PM »
uppin....could anyone upload it this is a bombass track and I wanna bump it with no shoutouts and CDQ