Poll

rate ThaWilsonBlock Network

I Respect It!
Cool
It's aight
Make it Better
Needs More Work

Author Topic: ThaWilsonBlock Network - putting a stronghold on underground in Pasadena, Ca  (Read 249 times)

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
on ThaWilsonBlock Network, we're fixed on the idea of paving the way for the now & next generation of artists. ThaWilsonBlock Network was created in May 2008 as the official page of ThaWilsonBlock Recordz, an independent underground record label based in Pasadena, Ca. The exciting online community has evolved several times before becoming what it is today.

Here is the story behind it all:

Up-And-Coming Pasadena, Ca rapper Bing Bing was in juvenile detention in 2006 when he made the conscious decision to pursue rap. While incarcerated, Bing Bing began to formulate his plan to launch his music career. Already equipped with the knowledge of computers/internet & software, Bing Bing declared ThaWilsonBlock's birth on April 17th, 2008 when he was released from the juvenile judicial system after 18 long years of long suffering in the system as a foster child. He was terminated from probation and hit the block to begin work on his debut underground mixtape 'Tha West Kept Secret' vol.1 (which is now exclusive).

Once Bing Bing was well in on his first mixtape, he was in the streets doing a little consulting. He knew there were artists in the city of Pasadena, but it was like, where is they all at? It was like you had to just run across your local artist's movement or play word of mouth to hear about whats new and whats crackin'. That is why Mike Taylor also known as the one & only Bing Bing, created ThaWilsonBlock Network. To put a strong hold on the underground music scene in Pasadena, Ca.

Here is the overall vision:

ThaWilsonBlock Network offers free artist promotion and serves as a general hub of information to the world but most importantly, to our urban communities. We feel that Hip Hop should be a big thing in our communities just like it's pioneer days back on tha east coast. We believe in the ANNUAL MIXTAPE AWARDS and promoting heavily as a West Coast networking entity. We feel that every region with Hip Hop involved in the communities should have a regional headquarters that serve as a single region for the bigger ranks. For example:

ThaWilsonBlock will hold down the underground scene in the Pasadena, Ca region. Nipsey Hussle hold down his region in L.A, BlackWall in Compton, Snoop in Long Beach, and so on. These groups should then come together to form the ultimate West Coast Conference. We need to build this and we're willing to do whatever we need to do in order to get where we want to be. straight up. yop! yop!

Pretty soon, artists in the region will have to go through ThaWilsonBlock for all local musical promotions. Having ties with The Dena Magazine, ThaWilsonBlock is also partaking in starting it's radio station which The Dena Magazine may have a strong influence on. Full circle. We are big on underground. Our network has music singles, mixtapes, radio shows, album reviews, up-to-date community news, politics, hip hop culture. Downloads are one-simple click and you need no account to download anything nor do you have any downloading limits or waits aside from the time it takes to download

ThaWilsonBlock has been dedicated to the city of Pasadena, Ca. Personally, we feel that the city of Pasadena, Ca caters more to the tourist than the urban youth in the city. This ends up turning into turmoil for the families who live in these urban areas of the city. We want to provide a voice for the local Urban Youth & Artists. The ones who have little to no resources or financial capacity to fulfill their ultimate goals. You can check out the Urban Youth & Artists cause created by ThaWilsonBlock. Check us out at

www.facebook.com/urbanyouthartist
Artists to look out for. These cats are doing it BIG for tha West Coast:
  • Bing Bing
    2-Hye
    Bones
    BiJon

yo you know we need support from our West Coast community. We are on a pioneer movement and need the acceptance & backing from the proper figureheads. We are completely open to anything and we're always active. Check us out at thawilsonblock.net to see what we're all about.

www.thawilsonblock.net

MOON KNIGHT

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
only on the internet smh^^^

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
hot

OG Hack Wilson

are you guys affiliated with Hack Wilson?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

NoobCake

There are rappers in Pasadena?  What are they rapping about?  The Rose Bowl?

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
no we don't know who or what hack wilson is.

lol rose bowl? Pasadena, Ca has a arsenal of rappers who are to be reckoned with. look for artists like

Bing Bing
2-Hye
Bones
Poets Lounge
Noy
Blak Axx
E.T the Space Cadet

and more on ThaWilsonBlock Network. check em out and tell me if you like what you see & hear.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
There are rappers in Pasadena?  What are they rapping about?  The Rose Bowl?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
pasadena rappers are laughing at you guys. thats exactly where outsiders get it fucked up. thinking pasadena is all football games & rose parades. sadly mistaken.

but yo, no love lost. if you an artist who has a mixtape or is releasing a mixtape, we'll hold you down on ThaWilsonBlock Network. absolutely FREE promo packages and if you wanna see the hits we get, visit the site and go all the way to the bottom of the page.

yea, even yo old ass lol^^^