Author Topic: will Million Dollar Story be a better CD than Hoodstar?  (Read 474 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: will Million Dollar Story be a better CD than Hoodstar?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
No doubt that it will be better. Track with Kobe is gonna blow people away-

somethin you heard?

give us a snippet  ;D

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 09:27:51 PM »
Crooked I album was as much a myth as detox at one point and detox is coming out so hopefully that means crook is coming out

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 09:33:42 PM »
Crooked I album was as much a myth as detox at one point and detox is coming out so hopefully that means crook is coming out

I'd LOVE to see it happen

but Crooked I has gave me about 6-7 albums worth of material (not even counting his hundreds of freestyles) so it's all good if he keeps choking and pushing it back lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
hoodstar is probably the most disappointing album ever, considering how much he hypes his albums without actually releasing one himself, and the long line of male groupies that talk about him like he is the greatest ever.

The Iron Man intro is dope as fuck, but other than that there wasn't any other song that impressed me.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 09:39:55 PM »
hoodstar is probably the most disappointing album ever, considering how much he hypes his albums without actually releasing one himself, and the long line of male groupies that talk about him like he is the greatest ever.

The Iron Man intro is dope as fuck, but other than that there wasn't any other song that impressed me.

Crooked I didn't have ANY involvement or say in the tracklist

that's why it was so disapointed...whoever DID pick the tracklist ironically picked out EVERY SONG that leaked and added one unheard song, which didn't even contain an unheard verse lol.

that's why i didn't buy that shit.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 04:53:04 AM »
The 2 songs ive heard from Mds are dope.. Villain and that studio footage where they played one track.. dont remember the name tho..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 07:01:41 AM »
Yeah im with you jay. Hoodstar wasnt anything special and mos def not a classic album imo. Wasnt entire trash but it wasnt good all the way through either