Author Topic: (Video) Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor  (Read 6351 times)

dnjp4life

Re: I Need A Doctor Video To Be Released 6am EST
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »
I reckon the video for this will be really good, in comparison to the actual track.  Will most likely be set in a hospital or something with Em and Dre in their lab coats like they were on the front of that XXL.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:18 AM »
I reckon the video for this will be really good, in comparison to the actual track.  Will most likely be set in a hospital or something with Em and Dre in their lab coats like they were on the front of that XXL.
Doubt it. Specially if its Dre video. Thing like that is too obvious, not many artists would probably do that, specialy Dre, which claim to be innovator.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 10:09:36 AM »
I don't know why Iovine fells like they need this one hit single before releasing an album.  None of the 2001 singles did anything on the charts.

Iovine is a business man, he doesnt care about the quality of the album he just wants to make sure the album sells as many copies as possible.  If Jimmy thought that wearing a purple dress and lipstick would sell more records, you better believe Dre would be wearing a dress and lipstick.  Can't say I blame him.  If I had money invested in this album I would do the same thing.
blame Dre for that single, jimmy just wants Detox to come out

And make money.  He saw ther success of all those Eminem singles from Recovery and told Dre to do the same thing
but even jimmy isn't calling all the shots there

HighEyeCue

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 10:24:34 AM »

yeah the video should be good, unlike the song, I am actually looking forward to seeing it

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 10:48:38 AM »
Doubt it. Specially if its Dre video. Thing like that is too obvious, not many artists would probably do that, specialy Dre, which claim to be innovator.

but the days where he had new ideas are long gone  :-X

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 11:32:37 AM »
all yall are gonna have maaad chills when this drops just wait and see...every last one of yall.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »

but the days where he had new ideas are long gone  :-X
Give me the link to the album.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 11:43:28 AM »
I hope the video is where Dre is looking all sad and confused and then Jimmy Iovine and Eminem fly in through an open window
and Jimmy sits down with Dre and shows him Eminem's last album and music videos and then shows him the royalty statements
and how much it sold, and then Alex Da Kid flies through through the window and opens up Fruityloops and makes a beat and
then Eminem hands Dre a verse and then Dre raps it, and then they go online and see it no.1 on iTunes and then they high five
each other

Okka

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 12:20:01 PM »
I hope the video is where Dre is looking all sad and confused and then Jimmy Iovine and Eminem fly in through an open window
and Jimmy sits down with Dre and shows him Eminem's last album and music videos and then shows him the royalty statements
and how much it sold, and then Alex Da Kid flies through through the window and opens up Fruityloops and makes a beat and
then Eminem hands Dre a verse and then Dre raps it, and then they go online and see it no.1 on iTunes and then they high five
each other

Hahahahahah.

awol22222

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
each other

Hahahahahah.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »
each other

Hahahahahah.

nice work lmao props...i couldnt have trolled this thread any better.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 12:33:48 PM »
Great news, hope it will be cool

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 01:14:13 PM »
each other

Hahahahahah.

nice work lmao props...i couldnt have trolled this thread any better.

And that means lot coming from you! ;D

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit

Onblast

• Lil Geezy
  • west coastzilla
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 02:49:55 PM »
each other
HAHAHA CLASSIC
My sister wants to kill herself because of Bieber lossing Grammy lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLVmWCu-PvM</a>