3 (8.6%)
Pastor Troy
0 (0%)
Soopafly
2 (5.7%)
Someone Else...Who?
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Whos The Best Producer/Rapper?  (Read 294 times)

BL7

Re:Whos The Best Producer/Rapper?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2003, 01:17:17 AM »
Tha DJ Q-U-I-K!!

gFuNkA

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2003, 02:00:59 AM »
Warren G and Dre...all their albums were great. they are not the greatest rapper, but the best on the boards.
then DJ Quik...he´s on third place cause i think his last two albums arent that great compared to his older ones (production wise). then daz, hutch and soopafly. oh, and bosko did some awesome tracks...hes really a very good producer.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 02:01:20 AM by gFuNkA »

PHT

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2003, 02:26:03 AM »
Eminem
www.hitemup.com

>>> ::: the realest webpage to date! 4 years and still #1 >>> :::

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2003, 06:15:12 AM »
for me its: DAZ.... nobody else got that BASS!! ;D

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2003, 06:22:54 AM »
DJ Quik hands down

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2003, 07:24:49 AM »
Quik n Dre

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2003, 07:35:52 AM »
Eminem...And yes, Eminem is known for producing...LMAO...He produced the whole "Eminem Show", as well as cuts for other big name rappers (Jay-Z, Xzibit, 50 Cent etc)...How can u even say Em isn't known for producing?...He produced the 2 biggest singles this year, "Lose Yourself" and "Without Me"...He produced most of D12's album "Devil's Night", including the hit single "Purple Pills"...he produced "The Way I Am" which was a huge single..."Cleaning Out My Closet" was big...Godamn, just because you hate Eminem, there's no reason to say he's not known for production...PeACe

I think he means artists who are known for producing first but they rhyme too.  Redman could be another one, he produced some good cuts on all of his albums.

Redman & Eminem are MCs/Producers
Pete Rock & Large Pro are Producers/MCs (I think he's looking at these type of artists)

*That's the way I see it

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2003, 08:59:11 AM »
what a surprise SGV doesnt list havoc of mobb deep ::)

havoc an dj quik lock it down.  daz sucks as a  rapper now.  he is fuckin yellin half the time
;D ...im starting to get into hav as a producer...but not as a rapper yet...

Eminem...And yes, Eminem is known for producing...LMAO...He produced the whole "Eminem Show", as well as cuts for other big name rappers (Jay-Z, Xzibit, 50 Cent etc)...How can u even say Em isn't known for producing?...He produced the 2 biggest singles this year, "Lose Yourself" and "Without Me"...He produced most of D12's album "Devil's Night", including the hit single "Purple Pills"...he produced "The Way I Am" which was a huge single..."Cleaning Out My Closet" was big...Godamn, just because you hate Eminem, there's no reason to say he's not known for production...PeACe

I think he means artists who are known for producing first but they rhyme too.  Redman could be another one, he produced some good cuts on all of his albums.

Redman & Eminem are MCs/Producers
Pete Rock & Large Pro are Producers/MCs (I think he's looking at these type of artists)

*That's the way I see it
theres ur answer nik...when u think eminem u dont think producer...at least i dont...when i think daz or quik i think production...and why do u say i hate eminem?...have i stated that i hate eminem?