Author Topic: So who is going after Xzibit now? LoL..  (Read 541 times)

Jome

So who is going after Xzibit now? LoL..
« on: January 07, 2003, 05:46:45 PM »
Ok, now we got..

* Snoop Dogg - "I aint Xzibit, you cant pull my hoe card"
Done because Xzibit didn't diss Suge when Suge called him a Mexican & "Dre's buddy".
Rumours that Xzibit ducked Suge in the club..

* J-Ro - "The X-homie"
Done because J-Ro felt Xzibit sold out when he got in touch with Dre & co., & because X supposedly dissed King T..
Felt that money changed Xzibit.

* Soopafly - Dissed X in interview..
Done because he's backing up Snoop Dogg, or do he have other reasons too???

* Tash - Said in interview that he felt Xzibit wasn't part of the gang no more..
Wasn't on "X-homie".. maybe he got his own attack coming.. or maybe he's staying neutral?

* Defari - Said in interview that he isn't on Open Bar any more, and that he didn't like X's J.D.-diss.
But he haven't all out dissed X yet, has he?

* Daz - Whoever brought his name up in this??, they're cool aren't they?
And besides, nobody cares who Daz disses, it's more interesting who he DOESN'T diss.

* Suge Knight - "Dre's little buddy, Mexican blah blah etc."
Done because: Dre-affiliated, Snoop-affiliated, Eminem-affiliated..
A great way to diss everybody he doesn't like..

* King Tee - Supposedly dissed by Xzibit according to J-Ro.
Hasn't said anything yet..
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 05:47:48 PM by Kool G Jome »

min0rity

Re:So who is going after Xzibit now? LoL..
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 06:42:37 PM »
i wouldn't mind seeing a battle between crooked and x to tha z

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 06:45:23 PM »
i think J-Ro was right...he needs to get outta cali...see what being a wanna be gangsta turns u out to be?...hes gettin no love from anyone aside from open bar at the moment...and dre...he cant kick it with the DP...the liks...deathrow...nobody...he cant go to the bay...i doubt theyd feel him...Xzibit needs to change...really quik...

dpgc2002

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 07:40:50 PM »
I find it weird how all of a sudden Dre isn't fuking with Xzibit anymore...He wasn't in the video and it really didn't seem like Dre had input on Man vs. Machine like he did on Restless...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 08:15:01 PM »
It's fucked up how Xzibit turned his back in his homeboys...no wonder everyone is hatin on his ass...and didn't ice cube say somethin bout xzibit recently? on dat new westside connection song?

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 11:50:50 PM »
X needs a big time change before everybody starts to diss them.........oh wait......thats happening already!!

but for reals...........he needs to do something and make up with Snoop and Tha Liks!!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2003, 01:03:50 AM »
It's fucked up how Xzibit turned his back in his homeboys...no wonder everyone is hatin on his ass...and didn't ice cube say somethin bout xzibit recently? on dat new westside connection song?

what did he say?

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2003, 08:47:35 AM »

Indeed, after he began making money and get real famous he turned into a bitch. First disrespectin' Snoop who's always been there for him, then the rest of the DP(nearly), then JD and now turned his back to his own family, Tha Liks. Seems like he's doing everything to get richer, dumping his old friends when they can't make him more money. Like Soopafly said, he and Xzibit were both best friends back in the days, but after X got famous he just stopped talking to soopa. Xzibit needs to change!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2003, 11:07:03 AM »
well i bet his hopin thats it for now,lol

man his enw album is weak so he gotta get ready for alot of critics anyways, plus if he aint dippin with his homeboys no more jus cuz he got sum paper, i dont really respect him, but maybe things will sort out.....im already lookin forward to hearing his next album, cuz i dont enjoy his new one

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2003, 12:16:41 PM »

This what you referring to? (copy & paste from ohhla.com)

"I'm connected and committed
All the way bided, while you bullshitted
I'm on exhibit, like a pitbull off the chain"

Set me straight if I'm wrong, but he says "exhibit" on the track, not "Xzibit". Why would Ice Cube hate on Xzibit's ass anyway? Chances are they never met, at least I'm not aware of any collabos or some shit...

BL7

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2003, 01:00:06 PM »

This what you referring to? (copy & paste from ohhla.com)

"I'm connected and committed
All the way bided, while you bullshitted
I'm on exhibit, like a pitbull off the chain"

Set me straight if I'm wrong, but he says "exhibit" on the track, not "Xzibit". Why would Ice Cube hate on Xzibit's ass anyway? Chances are they never met, at least I'm not aware of any collabos or some shit...

I don't think he was dissing Xzibit either, and X & Cube collaborated on tha "Live From L.A." song.

peace