Author Topic: WHy is BLair on Bush's Nuts 24/7 ??  (Read 593 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re:WHy is BLair on Bush's Nuts 24/7 ??
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2003, 09:53:33 PM »
well to be quite honest, when i referred to all of those casualties, most of them were in the civil war. those casualties don't count? he said the US has had an easy history and i was showing that it hasn't been all gravy. so let me get this straight, the US wasn't really involved in WWI and WWII because 1) according to you, the US came in late, and 2) because we were attacked first? your logic is faulty. under this logic, you think it isn't justified to get involved AFTER we were attacked? (not the only reason by the way) please explain

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2003, 05:54:09 AM »
Well almost every country has had a civil war, and throughout the two World Wars you weren't exactly under much real threat yourselves. Britain, France etc were being bombed constantly, and you only really became heavily involved after Pearl Habour which was the only real threat on American land.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 03:24:14 AM »
You say you've engaged in every world war, but is has only been for you own good. When British, French, Dutch, Belgian, Polish, Czech soldiers and civilians were fighting and dying, not to mention German, Italian, Spanish, Austrians, and Russians on the other side, America was sat happily enough out the way on it's isolationist policy, once Japan attacked them they wanted the world and his wife to help them out. I'm not saying the US shouldn't have retaliated, and I'm not anti-American, all I'm saying is don't act like you've had it harder than anyone else.

Never surrender