Author Topic: Crooked I featured on new Eminem song  (Read 1075 times)

riphuero

Re: Crooked I featured on new Eminem song
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
I thought crooked i was signed to shady. From what i heard.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:20 PM »
Crooked I did well on the track, yelawolf is wack

Oh and Joe budden? Lol he's weak as fuck
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

JASONAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • Machiavelli Trained
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 04:52:58 AM »
Is Crooked I signed to Shady now?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 08:06:39 AM »
Crooked I is down with Shady....signed up and everything...this was his first song with eminem....so it was a very big deal for Crooked and he brought his A game.........

congrats to Crooked

you are big time now dog.....west west Y'all
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 08:53:09 AM »
Royce and Joe were the best on this track.. crooked, em, yela and joell to follow..
dope song!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

COB4LIFE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »
Crooked I only had a 16 on this song the rest had a 24 and he still was the best on the track. yall can hate on Crooked if you want but he is one of the best in the game right now!

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »
Crooked I is down with Shady....signed up and everything...this was his first song with eminem....so it was a very big deal for Crooked and he brought his A game.........

congrats to Crooked

Second song. Werent you dissin crooked not long ago coz he wouldnt give you a shout on hhwr

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 11:39:53 AM »

congrats to Crooked
Second song. Werent you dissin crooked not long ago coz he wouldnt give you a shout on hhwr

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 11:42:11 AM »
Yela closed that out strong, Crooked was made weak along with the rest of the memphis bleeks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
Yela closed that out strong, Crooked was made weak along with the rest of the memphis bleeks

::)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »

congrats to Crooked

I dont dis anyone dog........you live longer that way.

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 04:29:53 PM »
Sorry i meant emotional and declared ur love for crooked.
this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »
Sorry i meant emotional and declared ur love for crooked.
this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

LMAO
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »
You got me dog, I'm a Crooked I fan,

that is sort of why I post in most of his threads....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »
You got me dog, I'm a Crooked I fan,

that is sort of why I post in most of his threads....

:D :D :D :D HE ADMITS IT

welcome aboard son