Author Topic: Rumor?: Waka Flocka Robbed in Compton!? [Photos Of The Goon Flossin Them]  (Read 1249 times)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Baby Bomb Is From Compton (West Side Piru) Same Hood As Young Hootie!

OG Hack Wilson

THATS NOT BABY BOMB THATS DEF 100% PIRU PAUL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u sure i thought it was damu dave?

OG Hack Wilson

Damu Dave?  aint he in jail 4 snitching
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!

must be bompton barry im thinkin about then

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
thats baby bomb, from west side piru.. he was fucking with waka when he did that o lets do it shit.. he was in the video.. he went on tour with him and thats when he took the pics.. someones just tryna start some drama
West Side Piru... out of Inglewood or Carson?  I don't remember them being in Compton.

lol piru street is in compton fool  ::)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
u sure it´s not Bloody Bill ?

Triple OG Rapsodie

why this nigga playing gossip girl and blogging instead of putting out music? The game is different nowadays...

DeeezNuuuts83

thats baby bomb, from west side piru.. he was fucking with waka when he did that o lets do it shit.. he was in the video.. he went on tour with him and thats when he took the pics.. someones just tryna start some drama
West Side Piru... out of Inglewood or Carson?  I don't remember them being in Compton.

lol piru street is in compton fool  ::)
I know Piru Street is in Compton.  But we're talking about the GANG West Side Piru, which I thought was only in Carson (same set that Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. is from, minus their one member from PVCC).  I could be wrong though, maybe they are in Compton too.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG

must be bompton barry im thinkin about then

lmfaoooo

Red Richard?

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
West Side Piru... out of Inglewood or Carson?  I don't remember them being in Compton.

lol piru street is in compton fool  ::)
I know Piru Street is in Compton.  But we're talking about the GANG West Side Piru, which I thought was only in Carson (same set that Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. is from, minus their one member from PVCC).  I could be wrong though, maybe they are in Compton too.

wsp started in compton which started on piru street in compton,.. theres no "maybes" lol.. fool

Triple OG Rapsodie

wiggerz debating gang origins = fail

DeeezNuuuts83

Sorry to break the news to you, but I'm not white.