Author Topic: Miami ... where clutch happens  (Read 320 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Miami ... where clutch happens
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 08:00:08 PM »
^^^^ Kobe lost that game as much as the Heat won it ... one of the worst 4th quarter in his career ... what a stupid fuck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
^^^^ Kobe lost that game as much as the Heat won it ... one of the worst 4th quarter in his career ... what a stupid fuck

Yeah, but if he nailed two or three more of those, they win & you're in here talking how he's better then MJ (exaggeration).

The Heat just had a small stretch of this & they looked bad. The bench didn't play like they did tonight & they got beat. If the bench played like they did tonight the last seven games, Miami would be on another winning streak lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 01:53:48 AM »

any youtube video of kobe playing like a brainless person in the 4th? i would like to put it in my sig
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 02:16:01 AM »

any youtube video of kobe playing like a brainless person in the 4th? i would like to put it in my sig

looollll ... Mavs is next on LA schedule , watch out for Kobe redemption

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 01:09:18 PM »
^That has some major flaws to it.

1. Kobe's been around twice as long & his numbers are probably untouchably high lol.

2. We don't know the Wade & LeBron individual numbers; whose to say Wade isn't bringing LeBron down or vice-versa?

3. Up until this year, neither Wade nor LeBron have had ANYONE worthy of taking a shot like that. They were forced to take it, whereas Kobe (besides two years his teams sucked) has had stacked teams his entire career & Derek Fisher has also received a title of "clutch".

4. LeBron has two 60+ win seasons in his MVP years. How many games could he really have taken a "go ahead" shot? He was always ahead.

5. Push it back to five minutes, not :30 seconds. You can pull away & win a game before the :30 second mark. If you do that & go up eight or ten, not only do you have a lead, but you can't even take a shot that is on this list. LeBron's been doing that except for this season.

Ive posted these kinds of statistics up months ago. And Kobe is below the league avg in FG% during clutch minutes of games. Pau is actually the better option for the Lakers. Carmelo is the best option in the league, according to the numbers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"