Author Topic: DJ Quik - The Book of David album cover  (Read 1850 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: DJ Quik - The Book of David album cover
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 04:15:14 AM »
least its better than "rhytmalisim"-cover (the worst album-cover in music-history)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 04:19:20 AM »
nice to see the single is out! i'd support in an instant but i don't use and won't use itunes...quik should get a bandcamp page or something too. amazon is ok but itunes .m4a is a better quality than the mp3 offered there.

if there are any physically pressed up promos, even better.

So what is stoppin you from supportin the artists is not havin iTunes?

Why wont you use iTunes?

doggfather

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 04:21:47 AM »
least its better than "rhytmalisim"-cover (the worst album-cover in music-history)

noah, there are lot of worse...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

awol22222

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 04:22:38 AM »

Examples, please.

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 04:28:29 AM »

Examples, please.

there's plenty of them but here you go:

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 04:30:20 AM by Mietek23 »

awol22222

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 04:31:02 AM »

Examples, please.

there's plenty of them but here you go:

Ah, I remember this one.

Matty

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 04:37:34 AM »

worst cover ever.

/waits for lunatic to tell us that this isn't an official knoc release ;D

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 04:43:35 AM »
oh yeah, forgot about the Knoc-turn al cover..  :D

LMAO at those covers. "Big Bear" & "187 fac", i laughed out load - i might just buy those albums, and keep em as collector-items..

Matty

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 04:48:41 AM »
the big bear one would be fucking awesome if it wasn't for the cheapy font 8)

bear with cigar :bandit:

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2011, 04:53:51 AM »
There's a lot more - we should make a thread about it, lol  :laugh:

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2011, 05:34:22 AM »

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2011, 06:25:05 AM »
the big bear one is classic shit, no question! :D
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

JohnnyL

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 07:37:09 AM »
Who the fuck cares about an album cover? Rhythmalism had to have one of the weirdest-looking album covers in history but that's one of my personal favorites of all-time so fuck all that noise.

I really don't care about the cover that much either, but the thread was about the album cover, so I figured that was the main thing I was supposed to comment on.  Didn't mean to offend those of you who like it. I'm just not that into it, personally.  Rhythmalism, on the other hand, I thought had a great cover.  I'll agree that it was kind of weird, and I know some people on here don't like it, but to me it was very catchy and the colors and font used grab your attention.  There's nothing wrong with this new one, but it's just kind of plain.  I still think the music will be good.  Quik rarely disappoints in that department.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:41:27 AM by JohnnyL »

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »
Who the fuck cares about an album cover? Rhythmalism had to have one of the weirdest-looking album covers in history but that's one of my personal favorites of all-time so fuck all that noise.

I really don't care about the cover that much either, but the thread was about the album cover, so I figured that was the main thing I was supposed to comment on.  Didn't mean to offend those of you who like it. I'm just not that into it, personally.  Rhythmalism, on the other hand, I thought had a great cover.  I'll agree that it was kind of weird, and I know some people on here don't like it, but to me it was very catchy and the colors and font used grab your attention.  There's nothing wrong with this new one, but it's just kind of plain.  I still think the music will be good.  Quik rarely disappoints in that department.

iappreciate the uniqueness of the rhytmalism cover, always have....but it was kinda weird at 15 -16 walking up to the lady at the counter with a bright pink, silky open shirt, hair flowing in the breeze album cover ;D

G-Funk

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2011, 09:47:50 AM »
I really don't care about the cover that much either, but the thread was about the album cover, so I figured that was the main thing I was supposed to comment on.  Didn't mean to offend those of you who like it. I'm just not that into it, personally.  Rhythmalism, on the other hand, I thought had a great cover.  I'll agree that it was kind of weird, and I know some people on here don't like it, but to me it was very catchy and the colors and font used grab your attention.  There's nothing wrong with this new one, but it's just kind of plain.  I still think the music will be good.  Quik rarely disappoints in that department.
iappreciate the uniqueness of the rhytmalism cover, always have....but it was kinda weird at 15 -16 walking up to the lady at the counter with a bright pink, silky open shirt, hair flowing in the breeze album cover ;D
lol yeah I think he was going for an 80's r&b cover.