Author Topic: I asked Crooked I on twitter if he was still going to fight Prodigy  (Read 1037 times)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Re: I asked Crooked I on twitter if he was still going to fight Prodigy
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »
What is he, 10?
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 03:57:45 PM »
them Long Beach-niggaz cant see Queensbridge like that.. too ruff for em

Paul

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 04:15:44 PM »
What has become of this forum  :-X :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »
Million's ov celeb's on twitter and you only chose to post your comment's about Crooked ?
Pick 10 celeb's and twitter them all, I bet not one will reply to you. Does this this make them all ''SHOOK ONE's'' !!!...LMAO the song is old and played out so is the phrase. come Back to the Future McFly.

2011 lil homie  8)

lol @ celeb. Lets be real. This nigga ain't on some charlie sheen shit with the followers. No one else is tweeting this fool so he saw my comment. Only reason he wouldn't reply is if he had no intention of facing P.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 02:40:12 AM »
lol @ celeb. Lets be real. This nigga ain't on some charlie sheen shit with the followers. No one else is tweeting this fool so he saw my comment. Only reason he wouldn't reply is if he had no intention of facing P.

Agreed. I also once took the time out to ask crook a message via twitter. I asked if he still supports Obama, since he dropped his Block Obama mixtape, which was very supportive of him. Never got a response either :P

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 08:51:08 PM »
P>>>>> Crook any day...When Crook drop some shit like P than we gonna talk.. It's funny to compare.

Havoc has dope beats but P is a B rapper at his best.  Crooked's throw-away rhymes would outshine PRodigy's best work  (example: HHw 33)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens